2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this woman has a glowing resume but, how is she going to help the defense case?

rm372g.jpg

aky0av.jpg

2wrelna.jpg

I don't know where JB is going with this (of course), but pumping this woman's credentials isn't working. She does not even hold an MA in her field. I don't mean to denigrate her capabilities, but if he is going to try to head down the "let's take on the SAO's experts" trail, this isn't going to work.

I am going to get a shower, straighten my hair, get dressed, apply make-up and I bet we're still on educational background...

See ya!

Casey appears equally as petulant with her own witnesses as she did with the state's. moo.

Is he going to have her now list her hobbies? "Look jury! Listen how long my witness resume is. She can talk longer than their FBI witness. Nanny nanny boo boo."

ICA keeps giving nasty looks to this witness, and I've noticed her catching herself, That it's HER witness, and raising her eyebrows like she's interested. But her mouth still says 'I'm hotter than you.'

JMO

somewhere along the line a piece of evidence was contaminated by a FBI employee. Jose is getting to it.

YAWN...page outta OJ Simpson defense book isn't gonna help

Love the dichotomy around these parts. SA questions to establish "expertise" and it's a riveting, interesting tale. JB does the exact same thing and it is suddenly boring?

When the State was putting on their case, I could see where they were going, but with Baez, it's like a random mess. Maybe I'm just too dumb to get it.

Heather Seubert- head of tool marks unit ....Quantico, VA - in 2008 DNA analysis unit....3 units...mitochondrial, nuclear, and Fed unit.....in mito - responsible for mitochondrial dna typing....bone, hair and teeth.......in nuclear exam evidence for biological fluids ie; blood and semen..........in Fed unit...process from known convicted offenders and enter into Nat. database......

bach. of science forensic science......additional coursework graduate program forensic dna and serology currently attending.....had classes on Statistics and QA standards....specialized topics in dna....fellow and (other creditials) scientific working group dna analysis.....international devoted to study dna and manage QA standards, meet 2 per year ....testifefed

Morning All.... Just getting here and my first order of business today is to light a candle for beaufiful little Caylee as this is the anniversary of the day that darling little girl died.
And now on to the trail. What ever malarkey JB puts out there I am sure that SA will be able to slap down.:candle::praying:

:lol: JB wants to add her as an expert.

JA says "I absolutely agree"

:great:

JB moves to have witness as an expert in serology and dna

JA the State will absolutely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors