2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is notable that even the witnesses in a murder trial can't help but use JB as their straight man. Dr. Voss with his "it's a can" and now Gerado with his "I am by myself"

Michigan! Ha, knew I heard a good ol midwestern accent.

Notice his attempt to show the jury the mountain of evidence the DT has showing their client's innocence (hence the pointless list of photos).

If the jury gets bored to death, can JB be charged with manslaughter?

So what are they going to say now the hair or the bones were not Caylee's

ICA just lowered her chair again, what's up with that?
Trying to make herself look small and harmless...getting in position so when she goes into one of her fake crying performances she can look like a child while being cradled by one of her DT/new family members. JMO

Ya know the movie Chicago was on Encore Movie Channel Monday night, that's why the DT couldn't start their CIC yesterday. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm willing to bet LDB will NOT make a big deal about the witnesses addressing the jury. Just my :twocents:

Now IF IF IF IF the defense actually could backup their OS, they would have called GA.

You see who was called first.

Smoke & mirrors I tell ya, smoke & mirrors....

they just started their case,he will probably be called sometime

FBI lady giving her backround

Good morning everyone. I'm feeling a little disappointed in JB this morning. Nothing gleaned from the first witness. Not sure what this one has to present yet but I would have thought it would be a better "out of the gate" witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy