2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please answer: Are the alternative jury sitting in on this? If not, do they watch it on monitor? How else would they keep up, in case they need to replace someone?

Thanks

All jurors, including alternates, are seated in court. The alternate jurors don't know they're alternates. They all have to pay close attention in court, so they don't disclose to them who are the 12 and who are alternates.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense is trying to show the lack of enough dna on the shovel to profile means Casey couldn't have used much force with it or not used it

This witness, Heather Seubert, reminds me of actress Kate Jackson.

#CaseyAnthony Jurors 10&11 resting heads on back wall. I'll bet drowsy juror six in front wishes he could. by bobkealing via twitter at 9:45 AM

I mean no disrespect to this witness, but between what she's saying and how fast she's talking, I'm falling asleep here. I'm surprised the court reporter isn't screaming.

I'm only going to be here a few more minutes. My pain is almost unbearable, but I wanted to hang with my buddies as long as i could. Please note the links in my siggy. :seeya:

So sorry! Thanks for all the links, it really helps me out each day.

:hug:

My eyes are glazing over - I wonder if the Jury is wondering "what does this have to do with anything?"

WDBO AM 580 WDBO
WDBO The yawns are breaking out in jury pool caseyanthony 1 minute ago #caseyanthony

OT this lady is fascinating to me. Sorry I know a lot are bored here LOL

Very long excruciatingly detailed explanation of DNA extraction.

2mzfl9d.jpg

2exygyu.jpg

And CA does nothing to comfort him. Just keeps reading or writing whatever she does. Writing, "I love Casey" maybe?

IMO, the defense wants to confound and confuse the jury with forensics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld