2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he have to write on that thing? uh.

He wrote: Touch DNA
Low Copy Number

on the big pad of paper

Does anyone else think he uses the big paper pad to try and show the SA has "unlimited resources" and all he has is a paper and tape ruler? Which is stupid..at least get a digital camera and use the courtroom's technology.

Ya know, I think you are absolutely correct. Wonder if the jury will put that together or assume (correctly) that he is simply technology challenged.

Wait. JB is miked? Does he think this is reality tv or somethiing?

I realize it's almost certainly for the court reporter, but that's what came to mind.

I loathe that board. I cannot for the life of me imagine what he thinks he is accomplishing by using it outside of alienating jurors. I have yet to see him use it effectively in a way that might be considered a useful aid to his examination. :furious:

Shooot. I thought that Baez wouldn't put a defense. I should have realized his ego is too big to resist this chance.

.....On no, not the coloring board. I hope they talk him out of the drawing lesson.

Is DNA not present in adipocere?

If I am correct....adipocere does not contain DNA because it primarily made from fat. Also an interesting little known fact is Chloroform can be used to break down the DNA so that it cannot be lifted off an object. Hence Chloroform in the trunk would have degraded any DNA that might have been present.

Wow I love how Baez is a technical whiz kid. :lol: Flip Chart and can't even put a portable Mic on.

Considering a drowning victim or a child cloroformed and with duct tape covering nose and mouth would you expect to find BLOOD? No more questions....

Next..............

I hope EVERY cross goes just like the last one. The jury will see SA's confidence AND that JB does NOT respect their time.

Would someone please answer: Are the alternative jury sitting in on this? If not, do they watch it on monitor? How else would they keep up, in case they need to replace someone?

Thanks

Everybody sits together. the alternates don't know that they are alternates - everyone figures they are the real deal.

JB: writing on poster board -
HJBP: ladies and gentlemen can you hear Mr. Baez?
JB: putting on mic - taking long time to put on mic - being shown how to use mic

Did I just see JB get a mobile microphone?

JB: I call for mistrial, I left my mobile microphone on and everyone heard me.

true - but the no blood scenario would also support a drowning - and I think that's what he's driving home.

IMO, he's using the testimony to prove that with the same group of prosecution witness' he tried to completely discredit as being incompetent. JMO

Omg...the sound is so loud now that I had to turn my sound almost all the way down. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en