2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he's completely lost me here. Why would there be any "blood" anywhere if Caylee "drowned in the pool"?

I think he is trying to refute the SA's claim that there was a dead body in the damn car.

Leave us not forget that even if he wants to force the issue of a drowning as possible, that would not prove it was in fact accidental.

Would someone please answer: Are the alternative jury sitting in on this? If not, do they watch it on monitor? How else would they keep up, in case they need to replace someone?

Thanks

WESH camera was just focused on GA for a while. I can't imagine living under that kind of scrutiny.

ITA...but someone please tell JB that he is on a super highway driving at 10 miles per hour...let's speed this chit up! Geesh! We will be all day having a DNA tutorial when there wasn't any DNA!

he is king of wasting and bidding time....3 years??

It is interesting to note that no Touch DNA was found on any of the relevant items. Why is that? Perhaps the items were cleaned and people cleaning items wore gloves.

I've noticed that George consistently puts his index finger to his mouth (in a "Shhhhhh" fashion) and keeps it there in a very seemingly nonchalant way when the camera is on him and Cindy.

I think he's just trying not to cry.

I want to hear someone say that most of these items were either washed and sprayed by the A's. And Caylee was missing for 31 days, no dna, no blood left at the time they did their tests.

Has a forum for transcripts of the side bar's opened yet?

George appears more agitated today. Wonder if Lippman is aware of something coming up.

Curious as to what ICA just wrote and passed over? Hmm....

Yep, or asphyxiation by duct tape, or chloroform overdose, or strangulation, or heat stroke, or... just barkin' up the wrong tree...

oh I totally agree - I was just trying to follow JBs circuitous route - my head hurts now...

he's using a blue sharpie on the drawing board...but I bet he'll change colours soon to look important!

OH lawdie..NOT Touch DNA....Drown ME Now!

Jurors 15,16,17 are whispering to each other, giggling about something while attorneys at sidebar. #caseyanthony #fox35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en