2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not very fair. There were reports George and Cindy held each other in the elevator and cried. They are not allowed to show reactions in the court room. If George's subtle pain is not being noticed, coddling from Cindy most certainly will.

If the attorneys can comfort ICA, IF Cindy can mouth "I love You" to ICA then Cindy could comfort George. I've seen George comforting her numerous times.

We need a "poke" feature on this forum. Wake me up when something relevent comes up.

What???? Of course not :crazy:

I was reporting what I saw when the camera was *on* them. How would I be able to see them when the camera is not on them? :waitasec:

I don't get your question.....

And I was just pointing out we don't know what George does with his finger (ie shushing motion) when the camera is not on them. I wasn't picking a fight, I love ya Oakley! Just pointing out the obvious. :twocents:

Argh. Each lab sets it's own threshold, buy they are all similar. They are set on their own studies and from researching others, and from running known samples on their analyzers. Because analyzers vary, along with variables such as electrical impulses, air temp, sample quality, etc. each performing lab sets their own threshold/values.

An example, for the jurors (!) would be cholesterol. If you have your blood sent to Lab A, their normal range may be 130mg-190mg, while Lab B has set theirs at 140-180. Your doc interprets YOUR results based on the performing lab's values. JB is asking a lot of questions that do not relate to much, and not taking all the scientific variables into account.

Most results under a threshold are not reported or reported as >a number. For example, Less than 45mcg/dl. That means values less than that may not be as precise or accurate as results already proven accurate in THAT lab on THAT analyzer.

Thresholds etc. are really insignificant in this case and are confusing everyone. JB too,

can jb just put kc on the stand so i can go back to bed!

Pop-tarts! Jury out again. Legal matter to discuss!

Pop Tart jury again!!!! poor things are getting toasted (IMO)

But what does this have to do with anything in this case?

No blood, no DNA found on any items in trunk.

Talks about touch DNA. It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that if Caylee's body laid in the trunk for 3-5 days that her DNA should be found (just assuming where the DT might be leading with this questioning, not what I personally think), the SA is asserting that there were purge fluids in trunk that made it stink, no cells found whatsoever of cells containing DNA? At least, that is what I am thinking at this point in time he is setting up. I could be wrong.

Jurors having to step out again? I'm wondering if they are getting tired of this? JMO

oh noooooooooooooooooooooo........sending jury out like pop tarts again! :snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay