2011.06.16 Vigil Info *bump*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylee,

I'm always getting lost around here! I sent my letter to you to the wrong address. Look in the "Light a Candle by your Computer" thread.

I betcha got it anyway, huh? ;)

Love and Peace be with you sweet girl. xoxo

Dear Caylee, it is your angel day..(we think). I agree with the poster above who wrote that she sees you in all the other brown haired/brown eyed children. I was at a restaurant one day and the girl next to me was so much like you..I wanted to say..Caylee! She loved being a girl, just like you with a frilly girl outfit on. She was twirling..like you would do. I am thinking of you today..and I guess now that I know you, I'll just never forget you.

Darling Caylee,

It does not matter how many weeks, months, years or decades it takes for the judicial system to finally put the scales of justice back in balance for you. You are already free. There will be justice for you, sweet girl, because your cause will forever be vital to us. You have touched so many lives....and your story sent a ripple throughout the world that has already kept other little girls and boys safer than ever. Time will not blur or muddle the facts, nor will time erase our feelings of love and honor for you. Rest in the arms of our Lord and Savior.

Mods, sorry if this is an inappropriate thread, or if there is already a thread about this that I've missed.

I was just wondering what people think about the fact that the defense is going to start to present their case on the 3rd year anniversary of Caylee's death...maybe even to the hour based on their drowning story.

Can the defense use this to it's advantage? Or not?

Karma baby! :rocker:

And Karma's WAY more of a "spiteful b!tch" than ICA could ever hope to be.

It makes me sad that Caylee has had to wait three years for us to find Justice for her. It's probably going to outrage me to hear the Defense dishonor her with more lies. We will all start seeing ICA turn into a weepy, pitiful thing. Argh.

Caylee Marie, precious girl, may you get true Justice.

ICA's going to go down.

Wonder if Casey is thinking about it tonight?

I'm just wondering if they will call George 1st and grill him as to what he was doing 3 years ago this hour.

ICA? Sometimes it seems like she's thinking "Caylee who?".

I have not talked to my mother about KC's behavior in the court at all, but my mom, who has followed off and on but not like any of us, told me yesterday that when she watches, it looks to her like KC is bored. Like she is sitting in a doctor's office waiting for an appointment and is overhearing information about someone other than herself altogether.

Back on topic, I think that it is terrible that it has taken longer to get justice than Caylee was on this Earth. And I think that if KC is thinking about it, it is not in a favorable way towards Caylee. I think that she blames her for holding on to what little evidence she could.

I have not talked to my mother about KC's behavior in the court at all, but my mom, who has followed off and on but not like any of us, told me yesterday that when she watches, it looks to her like KC is bored. Like she is sitting in a doctor's office waiting for an appointment and is overhearing information about someone other than herself altogether.

Back on topic, I think that it is terrible that it has taken longer to get justice than Caylee was on this Earth. And I think that if KC is thinking about it, it is not in a favorable way towards Caylee. I think that she blames her for holding on to what little evidence she could.

That sentence choked me up. Imagining Caylee's spirit, holding on to what little evidence she could. Oh God bless. :(

That sentence choked me up. Imagining Caylee's spirit, holding on to what little evidence she could. Oh God bless. :(

I was always taught that crime scene photos and remains were the victim's final voice. I couldn't be more proud of Caylee than I was when I heard what was left with her, despite the elements and everything her little body went through in that spot. <3 I felt that she was screaming for everyone to hear what had happened to her, so that it could never happen to any of her possible future siblings.

Wow I really hadn't thought about it that way. It's upsetting that the DT is going to be spouting lies (no doubt) on the day that Caylee Marie died 3 years ago. Seems so unfair, and I don't like it.

If they try to use it, I will only dislike them even more :( You know, 3 years ago today Caylee Marie Anthony drowned in the pool. Today is a very sad day! Today George dumped the body in the woods. No - they couldn't be that cruel...could they?

MOO

Mel

Reminds me of Laci and Connor. They washed ashore, with the baby delicately preserved -- the same place where Scott was fishing. Laci and Connor were not going to let Scott go on about his life after taking theirs.

Caylee, I trust, has done the same thing. And there's so much more evidence here!

MOO

Mel

Wow I really hadn't thought about it that way. It's upsetting that the DT is going to be spouting lies (no doubt) on the day that Caylee Marie died 3 years ago. Seems so unfair, and I don't like it.

If they try to use it, I will only dislike them even more :( You know, 3 years ago today Caylee Marie Anthony drowned in the pool. Today is a very sad day! Today George dumped the body in the woods. No - they couldn't be that cruel...could they?

MOO

Mel
BBM
Why not? They accused the grieving grandfather of putting his most private of parts in her mouth before sending her off to school and then said he disposed of his only granddaughter in the mud, pretty much claiming that none of it would have happened had OCD Cindy not left the pool ladder up and then accused a man who is completely unrelated to the case beyond saving little Caylee from the elements and allowing her a proper resting place. They are in it to win it and I would not put anything past them. Be prepared folks! It's going to get really ugly now.

Wow, I am still finishing up todays coverage so you guys probably already talked about this, but...

I just realized that if the SA enters in evidence tomorrow and the DT does begin on Thursday, Not only will they begin on the 3rd anniversary of little Caylee's death, but also if you go by WFTV's trial day count, it will be day 31.....

Sorry to quote myself, but I found it chilling...

~Khaki

June 15th 2011, will be a perfect day for the prosecution to lay their case, in chief, to rest.
The jury will have a long afternoon and evening to ponder the States case.
Thursday, I'll be watching from under the covers with one eyeball peekin' out..
We're all going to get sucked down the rabbit hole.
You will hear and see many strange things that make no sense.
This feeling will wear off in about 3 weeks.
Use the buddy system and pack a clean pair of bloomers.
That is all.

June 15th 2011, will be a perfect day for the prosecution to lay their case, in chief, to rest.
The jury will have a long afternoon and evening to ponder the States case.
Thursday, I'll be watching from under the covers with one eyeball peekin' out..
We're all going to get sucked down the rabbit hole.
You will hear and see many strange things that make no sense.
This feeling will wear off in about 3 weeks.
Use the buddy system and pack a clean pair of bloomers.
That is all.

Well said.

Caylee should be looking forward to starting 1st grade.
Enjoying playdates and a loving family.

As outraged as many of us are sure to get as we listen to the pile of <modsnip> the defense presents trying to acquit ICA - remembering ALL that was taken from Caylee will help us get through to see the justice she so deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back