2011.06.16 Vigil Info *bump*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is sad and frustrating. I am going on pure emotion here. I am not looking forward to the DF spitting out lies about what happened and their alleged abuse. The family has been through enough. ICA will do her fake crying and while her mother, father and brother will be completely destroyed as the DF team tries to throw each and everyone of them under the bus. I pray they can withstand and stay strong. At times I feel as if I will crawl out of my skin from the things I hear on the stand and what I actual know. Not looking forward to any of this but for three years I have followed the case and I am not about to stop now because of emotions. Justice for Caylee. Rest in peace sweet child.

ICA? Sometimes it seems like she's thinking "Caylee who?".

This post makes me so sad. Caylee was thrown away "like trash", while ICA was partying, and getting "Beautiful Life" tattoos.

JB, the <modsnip> team, dishonor her memory, with the way this case was handled.

I'm just wondering if they will call George 1st and grill him as to what he was doing 3 years ago this hour.

Well, they better not since they told HHJP they had a scheduling problem and couldn't get the first witness there until Thursday. Then again, I forget who I'm talking about. Heh.

Part of me (the ever-growing cynical side) thinks that the DT is delaying their case to start until tomorrow BECAUSE it will be the anniversary. Not because of any "scheduling" problems, etc. It's the "Casey and Friends" show and they need a dramatic start to go with that dramatic opening statement.

I think they could start the defense today if they wanted to, but then they wouldn't get to "use" Caylee to try and save her mother. It's a ploy and it's disgusting.

But, again, I'm cynical.

Well said.

Caylee should be looking forward to starting 1st grade.
Enjoying playdates and a loving family.

As outraged as many of us are sure to get as we listen to the pile of <modsnip> the defense presents trying to acquit ICA - remembering ALL that was taken from Caylee will help us get through to see the justice she so deserves.

yup my daughter is only few months older than caylee( should have been!) and we are looking forward to starting 1st grade...
it IS a bit ironic that this trial is going on during this "milestone" of the case...could be going on when ca found ica @ tonys on july 15th?

Originally Posted by Khaki_Pants
Wow, I am still finishing up todays coverage so you guys probably already talked about this, but...

I just realized that if the SA enters in evidence tomorrow and the DT does begin on Thursday, Not only will they begin on the 3rd anniversary of little Caylee's death, but also if you go by WFTV's trial day count, it will be day 31

BBM...could be Caylee's sign for justice...karma has a way of kicking arse...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Something I just realized today.....today is my youngest daughter's 3rd birthday.....so 3 years ago to the day was the last day Cindy ever saw her grandaughter alive...and 3 years ago today I was meeting my baby girl for the first time....feeling kinda sad for Cindy today as I look at my beautiful baby girl's face....

I find it quite frustrating, I'd much have preferred the state resting on the anniversary. =/

Something tells me that Caylee passed away on the night of the 15th after the fight with CA. I dont believe GA ever saw Caylee on the 16th!

Third anniversary bump.

When you wipe away all of the noise and all of the attempts to distract from the sobering truth of the matter...

...you'll find an innocent little girl.​

"Any society, any nation, is judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members -- the last, the least, the littlest." -
Cardinal Roger Mahony
Let us be judged for how we treat the memory of Caylee; with dignity and with justice.

It,s all been just too much... I see your sunbeam smile, hear your sweet voice. ...

Gone too soon

Catching fireflys and setting them free for you tonight..

Sweet Caylee Marie Angelbabe ~ Later today I will go outside and stand in the sunshine with a bottle of soap bubble solution. I will blow some Miracle Bubbles up toward you, and they will glisten with iridescent colors as they float up toward heaven. In the evening I will go outside and walk around till I am able to see the moon above the rooftops. When I look at the moon, as I often do, I think of you and send you baby angel kisses. I will imagine you flitting up there among the stars, laughing as the stardust tickles your nose and coats your angel wings. I will, as I am now, shed some tears because you were gone too soon. I tell myself that you are not lonely anymore, and are with all the other little ones up there needing your sweet baby playfulness.
RIP Caylee Marie. You are loved by many strangers who never knew you before you became an angel. Lots of loving hugs and baby kisses are coming your way.

Third anniversary bump.

When you wipe away all of the noise and all of the attempts to distract from the sobering truth of the matter...

"Any society, any nation, is judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members -- the last, the least, the littlest." -
Cardinal Roger Mahony
Let us be judged for how we treat the memory of Caylee; with dignity and with justice.

This.

Dearest Caylee,

Hands and hearts are joining across the world with SO much love for you, precious girl.
The angels will give you the cuddles we all send you today and every day. May their wings tickle your sweet nose and make you giggle for all days.
We love you Caylee.

Caylee Darlin',

I know you are free and happy where you are, but we still miss you here.
I think of you every single day. Today I'm going to plant some flowers in a special place in my garden for you - next to the ones I planted last year and the year before on this day.

Soon you will have your day of justice, but we won't forget you, or all the others taken away too soon.

Love you, Baby.
Tiki

Dear Caylee Marie...May your soul rest as today is the day your life ended so viciously. You are surrounded by God and his Angels and you are free from pain...I wish you peace and I believe, your JoJo did nothing but love and treasure you as did CeCe...

I'm sorry mommy didn't love you enough to leave you with your loving grandparents....you are etched in the memory of my soul as I mourn your loss...JMHO

Rest Peacefully in Heaven, sweetheart and remember the stars, they sky and the moon..:rose:

:hug:

Third anniversary bump.

Cardinal Roger Mahony

Needed to be repeated...purple for Caylee...JMHO

:rose:

Caylee I am praying for your team today. They are there for you. And we will not forget you. You stole our hearts three years ago, and your sweet spirit is here always. I never knew you but you have touched my heart for ever. I know you are so happy where you are now and that gives me peace and joy. :heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back