2011.06.16 Vigil Info *bump*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder why the vigil is being planned for Blanchard Park when we now know any association with Blanchard Park (and this case) is tentative at best.

Why isn't the vigil being planned for Suburban? It is a dead-end street, in summertime, near the school when it is not in session.

Perhaps in an effort to focus on the happier aspects of Caylee's life vs. the tragedy of its end. At least we've been told Caylee enjoyed playing @ JBPark. Just a guess.

I love reading this thread! Thanks, Bond.

I am planning to hand out a free pinwheel (with this web addy attached) to as many customers as I can on June 16th. I will also make my own pinwheel garden, in her honor.

http://www.pinwheelsforprevention.org

Sometime in the next 48 hours, consider stopping by the, "It's all about Caylee", thread.

Here's the link to the current page (58) w/ the latest being post#1444:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3872080#post3872080"]It's All About Caylee - Page 58 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

One year ago today was the last day that Caylee was seen. It is amazing how time has gone by, with no justice yet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee!

I just mailed off two thank you notes to Yuri Melich and John Allen thanking them for all their hard work and dedication. And tomorrow I will donate to St. Jude's in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony. Walk with the angels dear sweet little girl .....

Very appropriate ...

Why did she have to go
So young I just don't know why
Things happen half the time
Without reason without rhyme
Lovely, sweet young woman
Daughter, wife and mother
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe

She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
And I know she's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me

Loved ones she left behind
Just trying to survive
And understand the why
Feeling so lost inside
Anger shot straight at God
Then asking for His love
Empty with disbelief
Just hoping that maybe

And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
Don't worry 'bout me

It's hard to say goodbye
Her picture in my mind
Will always be of times I'll cherish
And I won't cry 'cause

And she walks with jesus and her loved ones waiting
Don't worry 'bout me
Don't worry 'bout me
Don`t worry 'bout me

-Sissy's Song by Alan Jackson

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/53863

Above is the link to Scotti (the creator of Caylee's Memorial Facebook group and who is working with Rev. Grund to organize the memorial for Caylee tomorrow at B. Park.) This is a radio show he did tonight about Caylee and the memorial. It's available for download or you can listen to the podcast online.

It's 6:00 AM cst. 7:00 am Florida time. It's my own personal belief that dear sweet Caylee was dead by now, one year ago. My wish is that she was asleep when her mother snuffed out her life force. Rest in Peace Sweet Baby.

Peace be with you all, WS friends. Today is a day of reflection we'll share together. :grouphug:

R.I.P. Sweet Angel Caylee

Rest In Peace, Precious Caylee Marie...

butterflies.jpg

I wish I had the money to buy that lot where you were found..I'd make it a butterfly garden all purple and pink...make it a happy place instead of one of dread..

America's Sweetheart I could only imagine who you would have become. So loving, so compassionate..

Why were you taken before your time...I want those answers from the one who was to love and protect you, sweet angel...You will get justice and your death will not be in vain..

Rest in peace, sweet baby girl. Know that there are good people that are fighting for justice for you. You will never be forgotten, and you will always be loved.

Who could have known that the life of one lovely, bright innocent child could have affected the lives of so many people. She has united the hearts of divergent but caring people from all over the globe, who fell in love with her and now want justice to be served in her honor.
_________________________________________​

I BELIEVE IN THE SUN
even when it's not shining.

I BELIEVE IN LOVE
even when I don't feel it.

I BELIEVE IN GOD
even when He is silent

Old Gaelic saying

Rest in peace sweet little angel. You were the first thing I thought of when I woke this morning. And you'll be the last thing I think of when I go to bed tonight. It just seems so senseless that she left this world so soon.

Like many others I live too far away to attend the vigil but I have lit a cancle for you Sweet Caylee...you left us far too soon.

Forget Me Not

Our little ones whisper,
"Forget me not",
As their specialness wraps
around our heart.
Their short little lives
Hold meaning and love.
Their spirits have touched
us-each and everyone.
They have left their gifts
For us to uncover,
If we open our eyes,