2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the particular insects that Neal Haskell spoke about were NOT attracted to "Processed Foods"?? Also Dr. Vass mentioned something along the same lines...Yikes When Dr. H spoke about pupate on Dryer sheet...

It appears to me that Dr. H. is trying to skirt the species in question and lumping all insects into the same category..I sure hope that JA cleans up the floor with his cross...

BTW...Balogna doesnt decompose (as its processed)..however if degrading..there is a mold that grows there and if exposed to air..it drys out...never seen maggots unless there was something raw in there with it..??

Yes, I CLEARLY remember that! I was just looking to see if someone else posted that there first. I clearly remember this a.m. that JB said this witness would ONLY testify to the trunk, not the scene! What is going on here????

I have no idea...but, I hate it! HHJP is going to make darn sure that ICA gets away with murdering Caylee. I want to know why...

Oh no, now the entire bug community changes because of decomposition. He wants to talk about it!

KBelichWFTV:
Defense expert says bugs attracted to "early stage" decomposition missing from woods where Caylee was found

So this Huntington is putting his whole reputation on the line to lie in this case and say that body was moved? What a stupid thing to do. He will not be trusted anywhere. All for a killer like Casey Anthony.

SO would that explain why the A's can't grown grass anymore in their yard ?

Did somebody wretch???

Obviously if you have a dead body in a trunk and a recovery site in a different place the dang body has been moved. Restating the obvious is absurd.

Unless he can prove exactly how far along the decomp was when it was moved, he doesn't stand a chance. And what about accounting for the fact the remains were most likely under water for a period of time?

I hope the jury gets sick of listening to this bug stuff and starts realizing that baby was thrown away without her favorite teddy bear (which was left at the house) or her Mama doll (which of course was in the car all dirty and nasty). ICA either didn't care enough or wasn't expecting to get caught because she didn't even factor those into either a fake kidnapping scenario or her belated attempt to deflect that with a fake accidental drowning scenario.

Okay by me - JB can bring his little flashcard set up any time he wants. He's letting in the light to other avenues the SA can delve into, protest though he may. I think the SA will make short work of most of their witnesses.

Ya know, the DT is doing themselves no favors by keeping witnesses on the stand for extra long periods of time with very little being said. They will lose the patience and attention of the jury. I'm pretty sure that JB thinks he's creating some sort of smoke screen and confusion for the jury that the SA can't poke thru. Cross will be very illuminating.

Too bad they don't have the "wrap it up" music in the courtroom they have at awards shows-could have used some hours ago!

I haven't heard any testimony about there being flood waters where the remains were. Did I miss it?

Omg, huge DUH to this guy's entire testimony. We know Caylee was in that trunk and then moved. IMO, everything he is saying is corroborating that.

except i fear the jury wont make that distinction. i dont put a lot of faith in some juries. i have met many people in life who just dont get the obvious. thats why this trial makes me so sick inside. DT is all smoke and mirrors and some people will just say - well 2 different experts say 2 different things so i have reasonable doubt. i just pray that the States witness' much better presentation and lack of stuttering and hemming and hawing is remebered by the jury

Of course the body was moved! From the trunk to the dumping ground. Also, the swamp flooding moved it! I am sooooo ready for cross exam!!!

images
Blow Fly

images
Coffin Fly

Thank you Themis! Nice to put a "face" with a name ;)

So much technical stuff!

interesting that he mentions that nothing grows there - didn't the anthony's have issue with growing grass in a certain area after this all went down??

But did he test a body in a Nebraska swamp in 100 degree heat?

TH: When a body decomposes, the body fluids come out of the body and when its in an outdoor environment, the fluids leak into the soil. It changes the biotic or animal community. It will kill off the grass.

There are recent studies that look at the biotic or living community in the soil itself and you can tell if this is a site where something has decomposed.

The early bugs missing because the body was in the trunk for days and not at that site yet!

JB seems to be heading to the backyard where Gerus and Bones alerted upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzerd