2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 14 has been fixated on the balcony during a number of sidebars today. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:59 PM

JA's explosion just interrupted my wondering when he would lose it....

JA is going to destroy this guy on cross. This guy just said the body was moved because there were no blow flies at the scene. I recall the prosecution witness saying there were no blow flies because "their job was done" no more meat. The swamp area the flooding it was only bones - the body had no flesh.

Someone needs to refresh this kids skills.

Yeah, it was moved from her trunk to the dump site! :maddening:

DUH!

my husband just spit a loogi, I am waiting to see the flies swarm....

That's why Baez has now glommed onto tobacco juice. :loser:

And we all know how tobacco juice can begin to smell like a decomposing human body if left in the trunk. :waitasec:

I'd love to a blow fly on the wall behind ICA's table with all the whispering she's doing....

I am beyond furious that HHJP is allowing this guy to testify about the "site".....wasn't it said by JB this morning that he wasn't going to go there?? I HATE this!!

Maybe this guy knows RK. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is he gonna say Roy Kronk moved the body too? He's testifying to a lot of JB's hearsay.

Did this guy see the site after it had been sifted and moved around by the techs searching for bones? I think so......

To say nothing of how long the body laid there being scavenged by animals before it was found. Just how big an area did Dr. Huntington look for bugs over?

Yep, then she wouldn't have to throw her dad under the bus (again) to say he hit an animal (just couldn't spell squirl)
You were half way there squirrel :)

Stouffer's just got a shout out they really didn't want. Wow, now Velveeta gets a plug. Not the sort of free advertising a company wants. Who eats Velveeta in a car?

Someone who can't go home because her parents think she is in Tampa or Jacksonville.

Or to her boyfriend's house because he is out of town, or to her old boyfriend's/friend's house because they are at work - at REAL jobs, or to her old fiance's house - because he doesn't trust her as far as he can throw her.

technical problems - missed a few minutes of testimony....Dr. H just testified the body was moved from another site due to lack of early infestors found

I am going to take out the trash, I mean garbage now. It is more fun than listening about bugs.

I am beyond furious that HHJP is allowing this guy to testify about the "site".....wasn't it said by JB this morning that he wasn't going to go there?? I HATE this!!

Yes, I CLEARLY remember that! I was just looking to see if someone else posted that there first. I clearly remember this a.m. that JB said this witness would ONLY testify to the trunk, not the scene! What is going on here????

Of course there was postmortem movement, her little body was torn apart by scavengers/animals..duh!

So this witness is trying to discredit the State's theory that Caylee died at the trash dump site.

Huntington says the insect activity shows body was moved after death. Yep. That's what defense has been building to
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:00 PM

This defense attorney and this witness could have had a 30-minute discussion with the witness on the stand to deliver the information we have heard this morning.

Getting to the point in ANY discussion or ANY testimony is always the best choice in life and in the courtroom, Mr. Baez. Thankyouverymuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member