2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flies fed on the stuff in the carpet and went in to hide and lay their eggs in the garbage bag. He said they like to hide when they do that.

I think he said the maggots (larvae) move from the food source & hide after they hatch & feed.

I thought JB said that Huntington would only be testifying to the bugs in the trunk, not at Suburban Drive . HUH!?

I was watching jury. Only a couple made note of Huntington opinion "nothing remarkable" Just insects drawn to trash.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:57 PM

early colonizing flies...um because the body was in the trunk for a few days so they already came and went

He's gonna be here all day, omg. I wish someone would give him a spoonful of honey for that raspy voice.

What meat??

Ashton should just get the trash out, the carpet samples out, the trunk stain out, the napkins out (which aren't crumpled by the way) and dump it all in front of the witness.

I am getting frustrated. The legal system is hard to deal with because of the amount of things that are kept from a jury. Im sorry but this guy has not done any testing on this evidence. He is stating opinions based on pictures??? Am I understanding this right.

Well, yeah, it was moved from the trunk

forgive me if i am wrong, i don't want to start a rumour or post in the incorrect place, but wasn't there something very early in the beginning of this that stated ICA used some kind of insecticide in the trunk?

could that be why there wasn't as much insect as he would expect?

Well there is no question that the trunk was vacuumed because larva, peupe, and bugs were found in the filter of the vacuum. I think many things were used and many things done to clean that trunk and I think they were done at the direction of an ex homicide detective...one who might be familiar with proper cleaning of a crime scene.

Are we now going over the site where the remains were found. We'll be till Sunday.

I gotta go take a special break. This Dr. is killing me.

Oh boy - now moving to the bugs at the recovery site. Bugs typical - missing was the early colonizaton of blow flies. Highly unusual.
A readily accessible body - should have been there - no good reason at the scene as to why they shouldn't be there. Body was moved or transported from another location.
So this guy is responsible for the whole moving the body theory! I was wondering where it came from!
I can't - just can't wait for JA to get up!!!

TH says that shows the body was moved to that location. Jurors take notes #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:58 PM

DUH...Body was moved from the dang CAR, Dr.!:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members