2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury doesn't want to stop. I'm sure they want to see this too.

Going to open the actual garbage!! Could NOT get better. I hope the paper towels are still in there and still stink! ICA looking at JB like, DO SOMETHING!! HELP ME OUT HERE!! This was worth waiting all day for!!!

Cans are there. Ha! JA is making Mr Huntington look like a jerk.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

NOT ONE PERSON HAS CHECKED OUT THE THREAD AND OFFERED TO HELP WITH THE FOOD FOR THE SEARCHERS IN THE MICHELLE LE CASE. THIS FAMILY IS HURTING FOLKS. THEY NEED OUR HELP AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO KEEP THE SEARCHERS IF WE CAN'T FEED THEM.

IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP OUT WITH FOOD DONATIONS FOR THE SEARCHERS IN HAYWARD CALIFORNIA LOOKING FOR MICHELLE LE IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR INFO.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140705"]CA Food Donations Needed for Searchers for Michelle Le. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This guy is full of BS.

Don't they have the actual EVIDENCE there? Didn't they have these ITEMS TESTED for tobacco? Wouldnt it have been RECORDED if those cans contained Tobacco! This guy is full of it! Im shocked!

we have the items here!

omg, I am screaming! my stepson thinks something is really wrong with me and said "should i call dad???"

haha baez does't want to use the real cans!

this. is. the. best. cross. i've. ever. seen.

Ahhhhhhhh now this is what I like to see. Rapid Fire by the State!

Way to go JA, prove that liar wrong for the whole court to see.

OMG! I don't know who I love more...Linda, Ashton, or Perry....:rocker::rocker:

KC is NOT HAPPY about her witness being made a liar.

JB - trying to object to JA bringing out the cans.

JB, you gots a lot of nerve to suggest the cans have been altered. Look at your chain of custody paperwork and if you think someone tampered, name that officer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez