2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

every one he has ever known spit tobaccco on the can lid spit with bits of tobacco...have items here actual.....lets take a look....

Oh snap! Do you have the photos of the items? On my computer... JA: We have the actual items here, let's go through them! Burn!!!

tedionormity [tee-dee-ih-nawr-mi-tee], noun. tedionormus, adj..

Enormously tedious, boring, pedantic on a grand scale. The testimony of the forensic entomologist was an exercise in tedionormity.

Fantabulous! I think you are an eytomologist!

I also found some interesting info on adipocere... really relates to this case to!
http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/adipocere

jurors said they dont need a break - thats a good sign they are paying attention

He's seriously getting the cans?! Gosh! This is a waste of time, you proved your point JA, now move on!!

This witness has a hard time to admit he doesn't know something.

And this is a downfall of his.

Anybody familiar with an analysis cycle is that you identify the unknowns as well as the knowns.

OT I can"t believe we are listening to tobacco spit talk.
OT oldest daughter had to go to the mall so I am on the netbook outside of starbucks listening. I will need a 12 step program when this trial is over.

LOL. I love how JA is just like, "Oh, by the way, we have the items right here." :floorlaugh:

Could they not have been using the cans as ashtrays? To break off their cigs cause they were running low on ciggys, which would leave tobacco? how does this dude know if he....ooops, now he'll get his chance to see them.
Shocker! JB is objecting.

everyone I know that spits.....very weak very very weak from a paid professional

I don't know how this witness can testify if he hasn't SEEN in person anything that he is testifing to ?????

This is getting good, JA is opening the contents of the trash bag to look at the cans for traces of the tobacco spit, JB objects, JP overrules! Dr. H looks worried! Busted!

Oh SNAP. Witness is saying some of the cans had tobacco spit as well but only determined this from photos. JA has the evidence right here and is going to show it!!!

JB objects and wants them to use photographs....OVERRULED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila