2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have had tobacco on the rim but my roommate in college dumped them out before he threw them in the trash.

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

bumping up... what I have made large above ^^ also applies to defense witnesses. Thank you :)

ROFL!!!!! Let's look at the actual cans!! Doctor!

Making quite a show of opening the can packages

I think JA's expecting to score a point.

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Great courtroom drama! Bug guy thinks soda cans were tobacco "spitoons". Ashton opening actual trash to prove otherwise! #CaseyAnthony

No Mr Baez........... Over rule.

JB knows he is about to put this witness to shame.

OMG I have to leave and I can't tear myself away! What is he opening? The spit jar? O/T I once accidentally took a drink from a beer can people were using for cigarette butts on a camping trip. Blech

Hey peeps. That's enough cracks about the age of the witness please. We get it. Let's discuss the testimony now. :tyou:

OMG - JA getting the contents of the "trash" bag out for the witness to look at to "prove" tobacco juice.

JA and LDB cutting open evidence boxes.

JB objection

HHJP: overruled

How do I change my mine in the Poll about should close. :D

Now let's see if this "trash" still means in this box.

This witness is totally getting caught in a bald face lie.

NOW JB objecting cause the EVIDENCE might not be in the same condition it was ORIGINALLY in!
PFFFFT!

I <3 JA. He is ferocious and tenacious! JA!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!

Hmm wonder if one of the pieces of evidence still smell like decomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak