2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was going to start getting ugly but I thought it would be GA's testimony to get things rolling. JB is very red in the face so he must be extremely embarrassed. You can see he wasn't prepared for this.

JB just made an over-his-shoulder face back at JA and/or the situation. Transparent.

I have so much respect for JA...

go get em Jeff...your in your groove, jmho

JA: There is nothing in this can. Wanna look?

PLEASE peeps. Let us not demean this or any other witness, no matter what our personal views may be. This includes name-calling and any other denigrating comments. Again, TO's are queued up and ready to roll.

:tyou:

Does anyone else think JB is really, really, really sorry he called this guy to testify? Then make a big stink that opened the door for the prosecution to go where they never would have been able to go if he wasn't so persistent?

Once again JB is getting on the job training. :floorlaugh:

There's nothing in this can. Wanna look?

Oh my gosh, I am cracking up.

This guy is unreal now he needs a flashlight to look in the can?

JA nothing in can - witness I would need to open can I would assume it evaporated

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Legal peeps are saying they think Ashton has turned the witness into a witness for the State. He wasn't prepared to go against Ashton

I love having a laptop. Cleaning the bathroom, and listening at the same time...priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez