2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
an elderly female juror noticed kc laughed and said "oh my gosh" and pointed & told the juror next to her. A few other juror's noticed also" via twitter

TY, they are finally seeing the real Casey.

I've never really seen bugs like it, Dad chewed and dipped after quitting smoking for years, had an ugly brass spittoon, no bugs, tobacco can and does kill bugs. Don't know what this is about. (Can kill your plants too.)

There goes the train.

Same here, my husband chews tobacco sitting out on the porch and has spit cups sitting there all the time (uncapped BTW)...we live in farm country with tons of flies around but come to think of it, I've never seen a fly even remotely interested in his spit cups.

2mg2f4n.jpg

30db78p.gif

This is painful to me. I'm so embarrassed for the defense.

Not for me. This witness has been completely disingenuous. He deserves all the shots JA is giving him.

You think this is the hot seat....just you wait for Dr. Spitz's cross!

But he will have to be gentle and more respectful of Dr Spitz. The jury will not want an elderly well respected Doctor being humiliated, imo.

JA and LDB love Caylee Marie Anthony as much as we do !!!!!!

I have been out all day, Can someone plz tell me if the State is doing well.It will take me forever to catch up

This morning was awful. This afternoon JA is CLEANING UP! Suffering through everythign this morning was worth it for this :)

JB doesn't want to do it in redirect because he doesn't know how to draw those photos on his handy Wrinkle-O-Pad

I hate when JA yells and gets aggressive, though...brilliant as he is. And, yes, I think he's been phenomenal -- but he's making me nervous

Asking if human decomp ever smells like tobacco spit.
Witness waffles.

Oh snap, HHJP just overruled JB without letting JB finish his object. Oh please, I need a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez