2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there had been tobacco spit in those cans it would have been all over the inside of that bag. We all know Ms ICA (who does nothing but straighten binders and wind cords and who was busy playing Suzy Homemaker at AL's) would have rinsed those cans very well, or we would have seen tobacco spit stains all over the insides of that white plastic bag. And no bugs.

Did someone say this is a voir dire? Why? And what happened to TH's voice?

JB complaining the trash was dried... so if it was left with moisture and grew mold and bugs ate it that would be more appropriate...

DT was told to examine trash and the fact they didn't is not the fault of the state

MOO

How does JB know the garbage was in the trunk of the car for only 3 weeks?

OK, this is it. I am not listening to this bug guy anymore. He drones on and never really answers the questions asked. He's boring. he has nothing to say. End of story.

Who would take this guy seriously after this testimony??
:rolleyes:

:cow:

Wrong, JB....Dr. Haskell inspected the actual trash!

OMG, am I the only one listening to these witnesses?! WTH?!

Shouldn't the "garbage" stilll smell like the trunk smelled when he smelled it a year ago? Didn't he say it was a "garbage" smell....

This guy is being very careful was his answers right now even to JB on re-direct..he is shaking from JA

I'm still trying to wrap my head around an entomologist testifying about adipocere. That's like my dentist performing brain surgery

TY as I was starting to wonder what expert he was/is. Had I missed it? Nope and ty much

TH said Dr. Vass is not an anthropologist

Wait .....

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Isn't that what Dr. Vass got his Ph.d in??????? WTH?????

This guy is coming off as bratty. If I was on the jury I could completely disregard his entire testimony.

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
The insect expert is still on the stand. #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago

In case ya'll didn't know....

I don't get this at all.

If Baez wants the jury to believe there was no body in the trunk, ALL he has to do is tell them exactly how the body was moved to the dump site. Tell them how it happened if it was not in the Pontiac. Easy. Then they would not have to waste an entire day like they did so far.

Okay DT, it was not in the trunk. So how did she get to Suburban Drive?

Does anyone know who the blond is? During the sidebar she went over to ICA and whispered with her. I am sorry if this has been asked previously.

New lawyer with CM's firm. Her hair flipping makes her appear immature and unprofessional to me. JMO.

JB asking witness what he would have done and Objections being sustained

Man. JB is really trying to sneak stuff in. JA has about had it with this.

Perry had the sustained out before Ashton even finished objecting.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:21 PM

Jeff just keeps standing up. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads