2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aand here comes JA on re-cross.....

Can you tell from the photo if that substance is on the INSIDE or OUTSIDE of the bag????

Juror 4 is has her notebook back out. She doesn't tend to take notes when then prosecution is up, but takes notes for the defense.
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:10 PM

I know everyone is freaking out about her taking notes.
But I take notes during the defense and not the prosecution too.

The defense says important things I want to note. I have a very long list.

The Prosecution very rarely says much that is noteworthy (unless they are talking to the defense).

You don't hear things like this from the Prosecution:

“Sir you’re not a piece of duct tape are you?

So you can’t say your brand is my brand, can you, sir.”

"Could be consistent with a banana"

“Dogs shouldn't be allowed to testify in a death penalty case.”

"You have never studied that
because of course, you haven't studied that."

“Objection!
Overruled!”
(both said by Baez to Baez himself)

OKAY THis is getting seriously painful!!!!!!! Especially when HHJP sustains an objection and JB keeps talking and HHJP has to say sustained again. It reminds me of when I used to tell my sons "no" and they would keep arguing and I would say "I said NO!". Poor HHJP, if he was not a drinking man before this trial, he may be now. JMHO

Yes, he'll have to run back to his hotel room to change his "it depends". :floorlaugh:

I know you're joking but I think having to go frequently is a sign of a high blood sugar count so I hope he's not having that problem.

He has got to be rethinking his specialty at this point or at the very least, will never return a call from any lawyer. Ever.

Wait .....

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Isn't that what Dr. Vass got his Ph.d in??????? WTH?????

This guy is coming off as bratty. If I was on the jury I could completely disregard his entire testimony.

Yes, and it's exactly what JB used to make him NOT look like a SME.

I'll bet JB is trying to drag this out so that he can finish the day with a bang(in HIS mind!)...UGH

New lawyer with CM's firm. Her hair flipping makes her appear immature and unprofessional to me. JMO.

I bet she loves being "tweeted" as Lady Gaga Lawyer, too.

Like a lecture, if its too long you forget most of the details, this is way too long and disorganized.

I'll bet JB is trying to drag this out so that he can finish with a bang...UGH

Just has to use as much time as State did, or out do that time, too naive to realize less is better in this situation

smirks from the witness while being rehabbed, I really dislike him. I wonder how the jurors feel about him?

I am soooo missing the clear and precise one word "yes" and "no" answers of previous witnesses.

Sigh.

Man. JB is really trying to sneak stuff in. JA has about had it with this.

If I were JA I would just stay standing ready for more objections. JB is being incredibly sneaky. And as enthused as this witness is it's apparent he has an agenda, I'm just not sure what it could possibly be other than being the one to disagree with the most well known and well respected bug guy in the field.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around an entomologist testifying about adipocere. That's like my dentist performing brain surgery

But do the jurors understand that? I also have to wonder how the average juror is able to comprehend all of this scientific talk or if a lot of it goes over their head. No disrespect toward toward the jurors, but I find myself getting confused when the medical and science terminology starts flying.

didn't JB say this testimony wasn't going to be as long as yesterdays witness?? LIAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela