2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow- I had to go out today and just tuned in for the afternoon session- I can't believe this witness is still on! I suppose I didn't miss anything interesting, right? Things sound tense b/n the atty's and JP.

Shouldn't the "garbage" stilll smell like the trunk smelled when he smelled it a year ago? Didn't he say it was a "garbage" smell....

This guy is being very careful was his answers right now even to JB on re-direct..he is shaking from JA

Yeah if it's the garbage that stunk up the trunk how is the jury not puking and running out of the room right now. The evidence would be stinking up the court room.

Say it say it say it - you would have "triple-bagged the pig like it was trash".
<credit to NG>

Evidently, once again, HHJP is allowing JB to do and say whatever he wants.

He's letting him dig his own hole. Much of what JA was able to use to savage the witness was only possible because JB doesn't know when to shut up and asks questions until he opens the door to things that could not otherwise be broached.

I know everyone is freaking out about her taking notes.
But I take notes during the defense and not the prosecution too.

The defense says important things I want to note. I have a very long list.

[/B](both said by Baez to Baez himself)

:floorlaugh:

If I were this witness I would think long and hard about whatever my response was to JB because JA is coming up to bat again! :rollercoaster:

I assume during the recess JB was texting and receiving texts from someone else to mop up this mess he had. The "content' of these questions don't sound like something he himself would come up with, although he still has trouble asking a question, trouble with the wording. IMO, MOO, etc.

DCS claims a specialty for this on her website.

I'm getting so bored and restless. I had to add the correct spelling of "adipocere" to my spell check.

OKAY THis is getting seriously painful!!!!!!! Especially when HHJP sustains an objection and JB keeps talking and HHJP has to say sustained again. It reminds me of when I used to tell my sons "no" and they would keep arguing and I would say "I said NO!". Poor HHJP, if he was not a drinking man before this trial, he may be now. JMHO

Does the content of this witness' testimony truly warrant all this time and drama????? He's testifying about studies he conducted - not on actual decomposition in this case!

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: I am recommending 24 hr TOs for everyone that is mentioning Lady Gaga - whether you started it or are quoting it, I am adding your names to the list.

Salem

I've officially tuned out now. This has become excruciating. All I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher now. I'm guessing that's what the jurors are hearing, too.

Whose to say that the bag wasn't put there after the body was moved out and the trunk cleaned up (then there wouldn't be bugs)? She could have moved Caylee out, cleaned up and later on put the trash bag in there forgetting to toss it out (and also adding in the paper towels that may have still been in the trunk up until that point).

I am sure this guy lost all credibility with the jurors when he said that spit could smell like a decomposing body..wth?

My rendered opinion, I see a big stain and some other gross stuff that may be living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela