2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 11 staring up at balcony.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:28 PM

Juror 15 and 16 both giggling.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:28 PM

I hate to quote Inmate KC, but.....
"MAKE HIM STOP! MAKE HIM STOP!" <--------- JB that is!

JB is such a ;lmgs'pirj'tpkvn'ijp8erjg;onjvxif;v8;doi5;j;sv and his hair is lk'rpij'gsk;rnv'iohvriosnvkjdfjvn;gfisoier';lnka/ too. Don't even get me started on his lkv;is;sndklvn;psuon;rjv;jxf;jvhux8sh;tlv5n/ lxfnvuosj which leaves much to be desired.

But he already said he mentioned the stain in ICAs trunk looked like it had been thoroughly cleaned. This stain has not. Apples/oranges

AS I don't recall, does the state re-cross this witness? Or does JB get the final questions?

JB will prolong this just like he did in the states case to get the answer he wants then the state recrosses this could go on until Monday.

didn't JB say this testimony wasn't going to be as long as yesterdays witness?? LIAR

If I'm not mistaken he said that this dude would be on the stand for a half hour at 9:30am today. :banghead:

I personally think this jury realizes there was a dead body in the da*n trunk. Baez is now wasting his time.

Aside from Ashton doing some azz whooping, this has been the worst full trial day.....EVER! moo

so many people willing to put their integrity on the line for this case---I am including DS in this list.

Wow- I had to go out today and just tuned in for the afternoon session- I can't believe this witness is still on! I suppose I didn't miss anything interesting, right? Things sound tense b/n the atty's and JP.

You didn't miss much in the DT questioning, but you GOTTA watch Jeff A. mop the floor with this guy on cross. Must see TV!

The blond is also a stand-in for Casey's new bff. Sort of how D used to be. And the pregnant lady a few days ago was "see I'm not scared at all." We learned to watch for these seats from Mark Geragos, who we do love.

No way will Ashton gets to re-cross today.

I will say though that, IMO, Dr Huntington lost a lot credibility during cross.

Several jurors taking notes.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:31 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members