2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is TH allowed to testify as to whether the stain is from decomp fluids. How is that anywhere within his expertise?

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: I am recommending 24 hr TOs for everyone that is mentioning Lady Gaga - whether you started it or are quoting it, I am adding your names to the list.

Salem

I think some need to read one more time.

JB can try and rehabilitate this witness as much as he wants to to,but I don't think it will work-I think he should just call it a day!

But he won't. He never does.

BTW. The State would NEVER be allowed to have an expert stray so far afield from their expertise.

If I'm not mistaken he said that this dude would be on the stand for a half hour at 9:30am today. :banghead:

There ya go, my daddy always said, "Judge a man by his word".

I feel like the state AND defense have successfully placed a dead body in the trunk

Has it been brought up that there could have been a tarp or some other type of protective material in the trunk to prevent the decomp material from soaking the carpet??

I thought this witness was not suppose to be testifying as to the decompositionsal fluid in the Sunfire's trunk and that is exactly what he just did - he does not believe the Sunfire trunk looks like there was a decomp stain there

UGHHH JB is being SOOOOOOO misleading with that PHOTO!!!!!! that's NOT the area!!!!! Show the CARDBOARD!!! That does show the stain!!!!!!!!

Please. JA ,ask him what a decomp stain should look like?

Looking at the product of her decomposing daughter.
3.jpg

For Gawd's sake I came up with that first. BUT.....it was in jest as a photo title. Now that stations are commercializing it....I think the real Lady GaGa would be interested to know about it. Think I may let her know.

See the judge just reminded JB not to go there, about his experience, because then JA can say he was Haskells student.
I wish JP would let him go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member