4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good time to express my belief (MOO) that if there is 1 or 2 holdouts resulting in a mistrial prosecutors will likely try BK again and again until they get a guilty verdict.

The current record is 6 retrials until a conviction. I bet Moscow prosecutors are looking to break it if they have to (they won’t have to). Eventually they’ll get a full jury to vote Guilty. For the record IMO it will be on try 1. I think the chances of a full jury voting Not Guilty is 0.0%.

This is all MOO according to the case that I’ve seen so far from public reporting. BK is entitled to all of the protections under the law and I am entitled to my opinion.

Last edited:
My interpretation differs. MOO. I thought Sy Ray was only trying to get the prosecution to turn over more data. 1) Seems if you want something, you better tell them they benefit by turning it over. 2) Sy is running a business. He has a financial interest to get more data for analysis. No more data, limits what he can do/say. 3) Also, one of the keys for me was how he claims the data is piecemeal, missing data; yet, he has enough to know it is "incredibly inaccurate." What? Is that because the data is not showing him at the park watching the moon and stars? He made these statements because he wanted the data during the crime (when his phone was presumably turned off or something) and didn't get it. Again MOO. I look forward to seeing how this plays out in the trial.

From article: Cellphone expert testifies missing data benefits University of Idaho murder suspect "Because of the piecemealing of the data, because of the missing data, because of the data I'm reviewing that is incredibly inaccurate, everything that is missing is absolutely in benefit of the defense right now," Ray testified, adding, "There are other reports that are missing that I can't tell you are benefiting of Mr. Kohberger or the state."
His statement sounds both illogical and reaching to me. No one can possibly know if everything that's missing is "absolutely in benefit of the defense". And then Ray goes on to say there are other things missing that he can't tell who they benefit. My answer to that is DUH. No one can't tell who missing data benefits until you see it.:) MOOooo

Yah, it can get confusing. Those lies from the Pennsylvania inmates and the lie from the British tabloid that the housemate BF saw a naked man run out of the house.

This happens especially in the beginning of these types of cases and so I consider the source. Often a suspicious article says the info is from a source but the more reliable ones give names of the sources. I learned this on WS

I knew that it was a lie from the British tabloid that the BF saw a naked man ran out of the house wasn't true because they said that it was in the Affidavit to subpoena BF, but I haven't seen the unsealed version of it myself. I know that there are some people out there that have claimed to see the unsealed version of it but I've been waiting to see that unsealed version and I'm still waiting. So I knew it wasn't true about what that British tabloid claimed that BF saw a naked man and it came out after a youtuber had saw body cam a naked man running from a house that was near 1122 King Rd earlier this year.

Last edited:
I think BK had one target and killed the other three because essentially they were witnesses. DM would have met the same fate, but for all the reasons upthread, he just didn't see her. Or rather, it didn't register in his brain immediately and may have been what contributed to his rapid vehicle exit.

I wonder if there's any indication or gap in time whereby he returned to the house, within the next spurt of time, in search of his sheath.

Without one, it would seem that knife would cut through anything, no bag or pocket safe. Maybe he was carrying the entire time and added it to whatever preplanned discard pile in his trunk. I just wondered at what point he realized he had no sheath and whether he attempted in any way to go after it.

Now I'm thinking he might not have been aware he didn't have it.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back