GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just getting back to this one as I see sentencing is today. What are the possibilities for sentence? Anyone know. This was another very sad and pathetic case where as I recall where the child has little chance with parents like his. I remember not liking either of them but father caused the death and hope he is off the streets for a very long time. I assume there will be some victim impact statements that should be powerful.

Just getting back to this one as I see sentencing is today. What are the possibilities for sentence? Anyone know. This was another very sad and pathetic case where as I recall where the child has little chance with parents like his. I remember not liking either of them but father caused the death and hope he is off the streets for a very long time. I assume there will be some victim impact statements that should be powerful.
Unfortunately, imo, the transgressions of the Mom were allowed to be put under a microscope in court, although she had nothing to do with the father's abuse that eventually took her son's life. Head biting guy that he is.

Yet, the drug and alcohol transgressions of the baby killer were covered up in court, due, imo, to that travesty where his parents were allowed to 'try out' testimony (white wash) re their son's aberrant behavior before settling on the most flattering accounts presented by vip father the next day. All of the misinformation presented by the parents under oath that first day was allowed to be posted all over youtube and tv as though part of the official trial testimony. Especially re the fake time line.
For Pete's sake even the killer's last minute call telling his mother to change her testimony wasn't allowed in court.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, imo, the transgressions of the Mom were allowed to be put under a microscope in court, although she had nothing to do with the head biter father's abuse that eventually took her son's life.

Yet, the drug and alcohol transgressions of the killer were covered up in court, due, imo, to that travesty where his parents were allowed to 'try out' testimony (white wash) re their son's aberrant behavior in court, before settling on the most flattering accounts presented by vip father.
For Pete's sake eventhe killer's last minute call telling his mother to change her testimony wasn't allowed in court.
this seems to happen all the time. I just watched Ashley Benefield and so much was left out of the trial for both defendant and victim. It has been a bit since this trial but as I recall she tried many times to get help and was ignored or disbelieved by professionals...another common theme. I think the parents created a monster in their son...and to this day they are defending his behavior.

this seems to happen all the time. I just watched Ashley Benefield and so much was left out of the trial for both defendant and victim. It has been a bit since this trial but as I recall she tried many times to get help and was ignored or disbelieved by professionals...another common theme. I think the parents created a monster in their son...and to this day they are defending his behavior.
No kidding. Iirc the Mom and/or gma contacted CPS 100 times, including the day before little Corey was "aggravatively manslaughtered" by his father.

They use another acronym for cps.

Last edited:
THIS is a sampling of the criminal record of Christopher J Gregor. Not sure if it was hidden until now because of daddy's powers but.... this isn't even ALL of it!!!! IT IS 25 PAGES!!!! 25 PAGES!

How shameful. It's all searchable at

Corrected link

ALL I KNOW IS IF MY KIDDO HAD EVEN ONE OF THESE COUNTS ON HIS RECORD IT WOULD BE A DISGRACE. The family Gregor has been on their high horse calling Bre trashy but.... hmmmm. Who's the trashy one???
Thanks so much for posting that. My oh my daddy's got the influence in them parts. Even got him for endangering pedestrian in cross walk. Simply put, he knew he was invincible because of father's position. I have NEVER seen a driver retain a license after even 1/10th of those offenses.

Unfortunately, imo, the transgressions of the Mom were allowed to be put under a microscope in court, although she had nothing to do with the father's abuse that eventually took her son's life. Head biting guy that he is.

Yet, the drug and alcohol transgressions of the baby killer were covered up in court, due, imo, to that travesty where his parents were allowed to 'try out' testimony (white wash) re their son's aberrant behavior before settling on the most flattering accounts presented by vip father the next day. All of the misinformation presented by the parents under oath that first day was allowed to be posted all over youtube and tv as though part of the official trial testimony. Especially re the fake time line.
For Pete's sake even the killer's last minute call telling his mother to change her testimony wasn't allowed in court.
Which is ironic because I have rarely seen rockstars as jacked up as CokeyChris in all his appearances - except in court or with his parents. Without them to curl for him he just seems to need more than a little c**e and sympathy. I bet he adds steroids and testosterone also - which is part of why he punched his son in the gut until the common artery to the liver was ruptured. I can’t see how Corey could have died so fast otherwise. It took tremendous force to tear him apart like that.

These are my rather angry opinions.

I just hope the jury understands that a man who throws a child around like this in a public gym will have bashed his son with no regard for the consequences when nobody was around.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for posting that. My oh my daddy's got the influence in them parts. Even got him for endangering pedestrian in cross walk. Simply put, he knew he was invincible because of father's position. I have NEVER seen a driver retain a license after even 1/10th of those offenses.
Christopher makes me sick and so does that father.

Which is ironic because I have rarely seen rockstars as jacked up as CokeyChris in all his appearances - except in court or with his parents. Without them to curl for him he just seems to need more than a little c**e and sympathy. I bet he adds steroids and testosterone also - which is part of why he punched his son in the gut until the common artery to the liver was ruptured. I can’t see how he could have died so fast otherwise. It took tremendous force to tear him apart like that.

These are my rather angry opinions.
sure hope he gets max and consecutive on all counts. This guy is a danger to society which I believe is a consideration.

Going to be tough watching Corey's mother. I assume Chris' father will get up with his sob story.
My son graduated with a Master's from JH. He made sure he was home by Easter to have dinner with us. He was always a thoughtful son, he even called his Mom during the trial to tell her how to change her testimony.

Mother speaks ahead of Christopher Gregor’s sentencing​

On Thursday, Breanna Micciolo posted a photo of her son on Facebook, saying she misses him every day and that she finally completed her victim impact statement for Friday’s sentencing.

“Miss you every day, baby boy,” she wrote. “Finally finished my victim impact statement. It took forever because I rewrote it so many times. Nothing feels right and nothing feels enough. I just want to scream the whole time. But I know that this is important and I want him to get the maximum sentence so I need to do it the right way.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back