2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB had to go to Nebraska to find someone that would agree with him and get on the stand and testify to all this crap. WoW!! Amazing. jmo

Oh boy - we are back to no body in the trunk according to Dr. Huntington....

JA is trying to control himself.....

If you are coming to testify about an experiment, why don't you bring the data with you?

Infuriating that someone could be so blase about being an expert witness in any case--much less a case where a child has been murdered. He deserves what he's getting.

JA please ask him about the smell on redirect! :maddening:

I know we are not allowed to comment on his seeming youth, but he does seem rather inexperienced on the stand. is this his first time giving expert testimony at trial? He does not seem to have had the little lessons of experience regarding "bring it all in writing" and "never operate from memory" when under oath?

The fact that he is known to the court and the jury as a student of Dr. Haskel really does not help. He is coming across like an enthusiastic student and not a long standing well rounded and experienced expert. On the stand he is coming across more as someone defending his thesis than as someone giving expert testimony in court.

And for me it just underscores the comparison to the A-list witnesses (and lawyers for that matter) on the Prosecution side.

Like a mommy bird.....JB chews up the key phrases and spits them down Dr. Huntington's throat for regurgitation.

For anyone who wants to go swimming (or to the park, or make cookies, or whatever) don't forget you CAN watch Ashton (or Baez, or anyone else) in action later without missing any.

WFTV has the entire trial in parts, on the article from that day.

Part 6 ends when they break for lunch, so Ashton will be after that.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28268047/detail.html

So you can leave without missing anything, it just won't be live. :seeya:

You're the best!!!

I think the Dr. is afraid now to answer Baez's questions...he knows JA is coming back for re-direct! This is going to get real good!

I think I'll send Mr. Ashton a stress ball now!

Can a Vacuum suck up Flies, Fly parts, fly eggs, or fly pupae?

just curious... Cause Im pretty sure car washes have Vacuums. and Its not IMPOSSIBLE for ICA to have vacuumed her car at a carwash.

did you all just hear him saying that he didn't think a body was in the trunk????? ((ds is banging on the piano and I cannot hear)))

Oh good JB - bring up the air samples. Then JA can make you stick your nose in the cans Dr. H. Because you never, ever smelled the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member