2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone see casey writing tons of stuff down during this sidebar? She was looking in that huge notebook and then starting writing stuff down.

When those P.I.s of Cindy/Baez were looking in the exact area where she was found...coincidence? I think not!

Seven days before!
Watching JA for him to check his phone for text or tweet!:great:
I hope Baez is disbarred and sent to jail right along with his client!

He was called on Dec. 11th. That was the day she was found, but 7 days before she was identified!

I think the Bar would make an exception if he knew where Caylee was put. I think he has a moral obligation to reveal....he didn't. He carried on the charade and kept handing LE hundreds of tips to go find Caylee. Disgusting.:rocker:

Well, one of ICA's former atty's,AL,knew another man was serving time for the murder of someone her client told her he killed. 20 years or something like that.She didn't come forward until her client died. Let the other man rot in jail.
It's what they do.:banghead: I forget all the facts .Blaming the RA meds.

Ashton shaking head as jury exits.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:48 AM

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Thanks for the #BillSheaffer news. So he's giddy for the State over this blunder too

My dream cross:
JA: So, Dr, you said you were contacted by LKB on Dec 11, the day Caylee was found?
Dr: Yes
JA: What was LKB's interest in this case at that time?
Dr: She was ICA's attorney.
JA: And LKB, ICA's attorney called you the DAY the body was discovered? Not a week later when it was identified?
Dr. Yes.

JA: No further questions.

I did hear him say something about humans keep the same body temp......I don't think that happens when one dies......??

Anyone got the SAO's # to send twitter or whatever to tell them bring up about the Dec 11 date importance??? Bill S. seems to think SA might not "catch" it....

WFTV commentators ask how did the defenders know that those were Caylee's remains seven days before we even knew it was Caylee's body, seven days before she was identified.

OK, good point I guess.... But I bet everybody knew it was Caylee the minute they heard where she was found.

Or were there any people here on WS who said, "umm, let's wait, we don't know who it is, it could be any other dead child who just happens to be dumped near the Anthony home"?

It is not that they knew it was Caylee (for me) it is that they KNEW they'd need an entymologist.

This suggests they were aware that the body had decomposed at that site. They knew b4 bugs were found, that bugs may be an issue.

Not sure how that fits with Kronk moving the body.

Bill Shaeffer said they called this guy 7 days before Caylee was identified. How would the defense of known it was Caylee. How would the defense know because KC told them where Caylee was.
I am sure the SA will pick up on this. This is very telling

No wonder JB practically tod the witness to "ZIP IT!!" when he started to tell the "ladies and gentlemen of the jury" what LKB said to him.

What now?! Geezus... If I was a juror, I'd be ticked off at having to get bounced out of the Courtroom because JB can't do his job correctly.

Maybe I have zoned out but how can ya have a sidebar over buggies? I surely must have missed sumting important...

Edit: Reading further I sure did miss it. TY posters

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
I'm being told that 2 juror's looked up & at Baez when Dr H said he had been contacted on the 11th. Did they know the 18th

Oh please if there is any justice in the world, please let the SA have picked up on the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983