2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What slip-up? I was SO SO bored... I must have nodded off!

Dr. Huntington blurted out when he was contacted by defense. It was BEFORE Caylee's remains were identified. So this opens up the state to drive that point home to the jury...perhaps through video of ICA's reaction to hearing remains were found.

I think.:waitasec:

Help! What did someone say, and HHJB replied "We're not going to talk about that". What was THAT? I could not hear. TIA.

Okay, so he's only going to talk about the car...so that fixes the "seven days before remains were identified" situation.

SA knows it was 12/11...it was in his depostion iirc

Linda K-Baden was the one who contacted this guy on DECEMBER 11TH!
Hahahahaha

That will be amazing if she is the one who creates this LANDMINE for the defense, about to blow up in their faces.

As much as I'd love to see her confronted with this on each and every show she shows up on today.....I'd rather the Prosecution use this little tidbit to their advantange in court.

<rubbing hands together either way>

345n0qu.jpg

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
I'm being told that 2 juror's looked up & at Baez when Dr H said he had been contacted on the 11th. Did they know the 18th

Woot Woot! The jury is paying attention!

:woohoo:

JB seems out of it... I almost feel sorry for him! It is as if he has no idea where he is going with the defense!!!

Dr. Huntington did not come up with Post Mortem Interval (pmi) - Dr. haskell didnt come up with exact PMI gave a time frame......maggots from trunk if you assume are from a decomposing body...you could give a PMI - any other topics ....is that all you plan to testify on that topic PMI isthere more? that should be sufficient....no further questions...

JA - PMI could have been done under what circumstances - maggots from trash bag from trunk if you associate they came from a human body - PMI - approx. time of death...why were you not able to do that....could not make that assumption ...for him there was no reason to make the assumption the maggots came from a human body....make that assumption......

JA actually - don't know about that it was the car....thought he was going to talk about the scene - apologise ......

Another area @ sidebar from bench - take care of those now - both counsel agreed to not discuss another issue.....any other matters need to take up? take a short break for participants.....

HHBP one of the things - Dr. Baez did you file Dr. Huntingtons report -we did way back when we have all order for the reports - can provide the court with another copy....Jb ask to be excused for 10 min recess.....

5 past hour recess

Vinnie Politan of HLN just tweeted the following: SURPRISE witness holding a press conference at 10am. This witness has the same attorney as the accused Zanny the Nanny has.

Hmm.... CJBP asking JB if he filed Dr. Huntington's report. He says he thinks he did, if not, he will provide another copy.

:waitasec:

Okay, why are we getting a 10 minutes break here? Anyone have a guess?

Baez is trying to pretend that didn't just happen...CRAZY

Everyone now taking Break!! hurry everyone wants to watch the presser with Vasco!!

Is it a break? Does that mean they can switch to the 10 am news conference by Morgan and Morgan? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland