2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, JB just tried to start a different sentence about four times. That was hysterical.

He does that ALL the time! It makes him appear unprepared and incompetent imo.

It is not that they knew it was Caylee (for me) it is that they KNEW they'd need an entymologist.

This suggests they were aware that the body had decomposed at that site. They knew b4 bugs were found, that bugs may be an issue.

Not sure how that fits with Kronk moving the body.

It could be just foresight. I'm not sure they'd come up with the meter reader moved the body theory yet. Bugs may be an issue with most bodies, I assume. Gotta try, anyway. And they already knew about the bugs in the trunk, didn't they? So now that Caylee was found they figured it would come to a trial eventually since they'd lost the "she's alive" excuse and got to have someone to argue with the trunk evidence.

Were there bugs at the dump site? How did they "survive" being submerged for months? Not decompose I mean?

RedHuber‎
"Third person in #caseyanthony gallery is asked to leave by OSCO deputies."
Twitter - seconds ago

Now that this board has slowed down some, I'll say hello and thanks to all of you who've kept me up to date on the trial. I can't watch, but I've been following you all since the trial began.

And an extra special thank you to whomever first posted Jean C's full name here! I watched NG the night of opening statements and off she went to her first guest, Jinkosaurus. Um..what is that woman's name? So, thanks for clearing that up for me :great:

PROFFER EXAMINATION OF DR HUNTINGTON BY JB (NO JURY)

He did not perform a postmortem interval estimation in this case. Dr. Haskel did not conduct a specific pmi investigation. He did, however, say it was consistent with such and such date - depending on how you interpret.

It could have been possible to determine a postmortem interval based on the maggots found in the trunk of the car in July 08. It was not done in this case.

Are there any other topics? SORRY JUDGE

Is that all you plan on testifying on that topic - on PMI? No.

PROFFER EXAMINATION BY JA

A PMI could have been done - with the maggots from the trash bag in the trunk, if you assume they came from a human body, then you could have estimated how long ago those were laid.

He could not do that based on the evidence collected, for him there was no reason to assume they came from a human body. If you make that assumption, you could.

JA - make that assumption.

No more questions by JA.

By JA - now that he knows they are talking about the car, they have no objections.

JJHBP - another area of disagreement expressed at the bench, dealing with the scene. JA stated t

JJHBP - Did you file Dr. H's report?

JB - I believe I did.

hey agreed they were not going to discuss that.

SHORT BREAK TAKEN at 9:54 to 10:05

(FG asks for a SIDEBAR #3 (Time taken out of break?)

Ooh I like CAs skirt...that's pretty. WOnder if she went to see the PC. Is it at the courthouse or at Morgan's?

OK who has a link for the press conference with VASCO? anyone?!!

Yes and the SA has to be made aware of this.

If we, and the rest of the world caught it, I'm sure it didn't get past those 3 very sharp prosecutors!

Gag me on a six pack of maggots ----> I HATE HATE HATE this smirky smile to the jury -----> I bet they hate it too!
day2112-1.jpg

Gotta disagree with you here News_ - I like it when he smiles like that to the jury - I mean c'mon - who smiles like that in an honest and open way? Let them really get to know Mr. Baez.....

I did hear him say something about humans keep the same body temp......I don't think that happens when one dies......??

What??? No!

You are correct. :) Humans do NOT keep the same body temperature when dying/dead.

Vinnie Politan of HLN just tweeted the following: SURPRISE witness holding a press conference at 10am. This witness has the same attorney as the accused Zanny the Nanny has.
Morgan & Morgan is representing her, I wonder if this witness is VT?

The only thing with the LKB stuff is that it is hearsay. For all we know, the conversation could have been that LKB said, "You better be on stand-by if these remains turn out to be Caylee."

Vasco!

Vinnie Politan of HLN just tweeted the following: SURPRISE witness holding a press conference at 10am. This witness has the same attorney as the accused Zanny the Nanny has.

Does anyone fine it kind of troublesome that a post-mortem investigation was not done by the state??

whoa what's going on with JB. he can't wait to get to break.

Just getting in so I missed the big thing but I did see JB asking if they could be excused checking his phone. Waiting for his next instructions??

I don't see DS or CM. Are they there today??

Did anyone else see Leonard P on Dr Drew? he said the defense knew where he body was before it was found.

Ahhhhhhh, and poor JB will miss the presser cause this sidebar has cut into his ten minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak