2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
State is objecting to defense bug expert testimony saying he did not provide the opinion in his report.. So it is not permitted

I'm glad the pathetic losers lined up all night & fist fighting have to sit through this nonsense. You deserve this testimony.

Pop Tarts again. This is beginning to feel like "Ground Hog" day! "I Got You Babe" is playing inside my head...

POP-TARTS Jury leaving for the 3rd time this morning. A legal matter to be discussed outside of their presence.

The judge clearly stated long ago, no experts will be able to testify without first giving a report...if he allows this to happen I will no longer be a fan of his.

Temperature - Orlando Florida - June 17, 2008
Minimum Temperature
71.6 °F
Mean Temperature
84.3 °F
Maximum Temperature
91.4 °F

Temperature - Orlando Florida - June 17, 2008
Minimum Temperature
57.9 °F
Mean Temperature
70.2 °F
Maximum Temperature
81.0 °F

Consider this quote from http://www.tucsonaz.gov/hottopics/hotcars.html:
"A car’s temperature rises an average of 19 degrees within the first 10 minutes after a car is closed up. It then rises anaverage of another 10 degrees within the next 10 minutes culminating in an average rise of 43 degrees within an hour."

Temperature - Lincoln, NE - September 11, 2008
Minimum Temperature
64.0 °F
Mean Temperature
69.6 °F
Maximum Temperature
82.4 °F

Is this the Trial Day 21 thread?

Because it seems identical to the Trial Day 20 thread.

Well, what I've learned this morning is the life cycle of maggots and that in Nebraska in September, a pig in the trunk of a parked junkyard car does NOT start to get blow flies until day 10.

Ok, soooo.....

You mean the stain that was tested and contained NO DNA? My trunk seal leaks and there is a similar rust stain on the rug to the stain that was in KC's trunk. I've never had a dead body in my trunk.

Could the stench from your rust stain knock over a horse?

10 days and the pig is in the car still? What does that have to do with this case?

I’m so offended and sickened by this testimony. This expert is trying to explain away the hideous act (with explanations of bug life cycles) committed by ICA to the exclusion of any respect for the child that was the victim of this evil deed. All the descriptions of what happened to these pigs, knowing this morbid stuff was happening to our Caylee because her mother put her body in a trunk is more than I stomach!!

OK, so far, the first two days of the defence, Baez has been focusing on TRASH, DUMPSTERS, DECOMPOSITION, MAGGOTS, FLIES, DEAD PIG CARCASSES, on and on and on - all that in connection with little Caylee! And remember, first impressions last.
This is a disastrous defense!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member