2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton sure seems to be pointing his finger alot at JB during sidebar, almost scolding like. HHJP looks like he is putting up with it !

BS saying it is offensive that Roy Kronk, and Vasco Thompson are being exploited for their "baggage". Being attacked on national TV is just not proper.

And another one ejected for sleeping! That's three in the past five minutes. They're dropping like, well, flies.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:44 AM

Witness says - The ground where there's been a decomposing body is very noticeably different.

I'm thinking - Too bad, the jurors don't know about the child-like outline stain in the trunk of the car.

I actually think the defense just opened the door for the stain to be introduced. The defense had their witness talk about the stain the pig left...

Oh goodness help us all I can just imagine HHJP having one of his renowned special meals for the jury today... OMG are you kidding me? a waste a...

I hate to say it, but nothing would keep me from ribs.

Me too. Had them at Famous Dave's for dinner last night and will be having some within an hour or so for lunch. Yummy!

Witness says - The ground where there's been a decomposing body is very noticeably different.

I'm thinking - Too bad, the jurors don't know about the child-like outline stain in the trunk of the car.

You mean the stain that was tested and contained NO DNA? My trunk seal leaks and there is a similar rust stain on the rug to the stain that was in KC's trunk. I've never had a dead body in my trunk.

And I think we all know there were probably a LOT of flies found in the truck before CA cleaned the car. And had she not cleaned the slacks there would have been evidence of the decomp fluid on them as well. I think in the beginning CA was in her usual mode of cleanup for ICA. We could have had a lot of evidence.

Good job JB! You just showed the whole world what Caylee's little body went through...

Is this all the defense has? Three years of preparation for this high school biology lesson? I'm surprised they don't lay out a dead pig on the defense table and open the window, waiting for blow flys to count.

Sooooo did we just open the door to showing the one picture of the stain that appears to show a body in the trunk? Least one I've heard existed.

And it did...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6260238&postcount=620"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6260238&postcount=620[/ame]

Oh how typical! Defense never supplied this info in their report like they were ordered to by the court.

And another one ejected for sleeping! That's three in the past five minutes. They're dropping like, well, flies.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:44 AM

How could anyone sleep through THIS?? It is going to be epic when JA gets a hold of this witness. Have they ever heard of energy drinks? 5 hour energy?

WFTV saying Kathi Belich is reporting that Dr. Huntington is trying to testify to something that was not in his report. JA is objecting because of this.

This guys study will go down in history as one of the very worst studies ever done for a murder case. He should be ashamed and I hope his students point it out to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez