2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness says - The ground where there's been a decomposing body is very noticeably different.

I'm thinking - Too bad, the jurors don't know about the child-like outline stain in the trunk of the car.

yet...they have rebuttle witnesses

And please keep in mind, this bug expert was called on DAY ONE. So, imo, this Pig-in-the-trunk experiment was designed specifically with Caylee in mind. DISGUSTING.

So.....does this mean that JA can bring in the trunk liner now from the Sunfire?

Lets hope that the jury can imagine poor Caylee going through this process - makes me so sad

Just saw DS on the screen, best not to take my word, I could have fallen asleep and be dreaming all of this

Poor Dr. Haskell. If he's watching this, he's thinking, I know I trained this guy, did he not pay attention to a word I said?

And it is just RIDICULOUS to compare Nebraska to Florida. I bet all the FLORIDIANS on the jury are very insulted right now.

Anyone who's even TRAVELED to Florida is insulted.
I got a sunburn in 10 minutes in Miami---at 8AM in FEBRUARY. The middle of June is the STRONGEST sun we get in North America.

(Indiana=nearly same latitude as Nebraska)

Aside from JB's schoolboyish line of questioning, I have to confess to a little nerdcrush on the bug guy and his piggie experiment. :truce:

This bug guy's experiment is nothing like the conditions the anthony case is. The judge has no business letting this testimony in. Why is the judge allowing this to confuse jurors???

Remember JB, you don't have to prove anything. So why are ya trying so hard? NEXT witness please!

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
The juror's look sick. It must be gruesome

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
LDB is laughing a little. The juror's look upset for the first time

BBM. This is a bad move by the DT to show these pictures. The jurors will now only be thinking of what happened to Caylee.

And, even after ALL the cleaning, decomp odor was still recognized and testified to. Stop with this nonsense already.

Sorry, I'll go back to sleep.

Baez's next question for his expert: Tell me at the end of your experiment, did the pig smell like a decomposing human???

Could the decomposition of the pig and the stain it left in the car open the door for the State to bring in decomposition stain in trunk where Caylee was??

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
LDB is laughing a little. The juror's look upset for the first time

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Is the pig in 2 trash bags & a canvas laundry bag? How many days did he say this was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono