2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA should have kept his cool. I think the jury was probably asleep with this testimony. Now they will pay special attention to all this since all this hullabaloo. JA needs to put on his poker face and not show emotion during testimony.

Yes. He is just feeding into JB's little game with him.

Aston should ask what the stain would look like after hours of elbow grease and lots of cleaning fluids and sprays.

Oh for the love of all that is sacred and holy...will we EVER move on from this witness?!

C'mon now...you guys can't have it both ways. You cheer when Baez gets the smack down from HHJP, but when JA gets the smack down, suddenly he's biased.

The defense IS going to win a few. If they didn't I would seriously wonder about the fairness of HHJP. Try to take it all in stride. :)

JMO

I think the judge is bending over backwards for casey and the defense because he is trying to make sure he does everything right, and where does it stop?. When does Caylee come first?

Witness - Zero experience with bodies put in bags.

IMO
Judge Perry's questions are an arrow to the heart of the matter. He expects to see flies, eggs, stain shaped certain ways but with the bags, and cleaning, maybe not.

Imo, HHJP does not favor Baez over Ashton. I love Ashton and his passion, but sometimes his emotions erupt and I think HHJP expects more from the state and does everything possible to avoid Baez and Mason claiming any kind of favoritism or anything that could cause a problem. I think HHJP gets fed up with the animosity between Ashton and Baez. Some days he has to keep Baez more in line and some days Ashton. JMO... I can't fault this judge for anything I've seen so far. Remember Judge Ito?

what if the body is triple bagged tho? JA just needs to bring out the body was triple bagged and that should appease the jury that this guy makes no sense.

I dont love this judge. He isnt playing fair and if miss casey gets away with murder, I hope he cant live with himself.

He's doing what he needs to do to not give any chance of appeal. I trust him and the state. Even if JB gets this win, JA is going to eat this guy for lunch on cross. And there is no way this guy will discredit the Tate experts. Imo

You would expect to see a stain, like he describes, only if the body or the fluids came into direct contact with the carpet. Then it would also be important to note the amount that leaked onto the surface.

I have got to say this. LDB should bench Mr. Ashton for a while. The jury love her, she is sharp as hell, and she thoroughly flummoxes JB. Add to that the fact that ICA literally seethes with jealousy every time she stands up, and you have a winning combination.

JA is very, very competent. Do not misunderstand me here. But he is taking things entirely too personally with JB, and what's more, JB is playing him like a violin because he knows it. I say put out the fire by removing the fuel.

:cow:

Seems to me like JB is digging a hole and JA is taking away his shovel ( figuratively speaking ) JEFF! ..dude go rent the man a backhoe don't snatch his puny little shovel..... let him keep diggin' and yes LDB is more composed

Witness:
If you have to ask if a decomp stain is there, it is not there.

has never testified on this subject.

Lunchtime shortly...what a complete waste of a morning.

I know it is frustrating and nerve-wracking, but remember that HHJP is trying make sure that he shuts all the appeals doors.

Yeah well, if she is acquitted because the defense is permitted to play fast and loose, and get away with innuendo and "experts" who testify to things they are not experts in, there will be no need for an appeal. :banghead:

How come the State don't point out that CA or GA cleaned the freakin car out. SO if bugs were there in the car they would have vacuum them out.

I swear, sometimes the lawyers get so caught up in the argument for arguments sake, they shoot their self in the foot.

Never qualified before to testify on this topic!!!!

Okay, so we had major tree loss last night and I have just gotten in and have been here for about the last 10 minutes and I don't know what it is, but I don't like this guy. I admit, I have no clue in the world who he is, having just got back. When experts testify, they are to testify to facts and should be sure in their answers. They should also have no interest in the case or the outcome and should just be interested in presenting facts, IMO. There is something about this guy that I am just unsure of. IT seems that he wants to testify to this or something. I don't know how to describe it, but I don't like the vibe.

Poor Dr. Huntington. This really isn't his fault. JB is asking the stupid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisztless