2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to bet that JB DOES indeed end up asking this witness about the Sunfire stain? He always says he's not going to ask a question and then sneaks it in so the jury hears it even though he knows it will be objected to.

See folks SA JA KNOWS what's going on. He KNEW exactly where this witness was going and what he was going to trying to do. That's why he was fighting so hard.

I bow down to JA.

NOW HHJP knows what JB was trying to pull. FINALLY!!!!

Oh, somehow I think His Honor figured this out a little earlier than we may have thought. kwim?

wow! this guy's blood sugar has got to be off the charts!

Judge: I'm not too concerned about the color of the stain because all stains have color, otherwise you wouldn't know there was a stain.

Since it was not disclosed he will not be allowed to testify about the stain in the vehicle in question.

JA saying he would have gotten other experts to testify on color of stain if he knew that was coming

HHJP - witness can testify on generalities of decomp but not specifics

But HHJP he's saying it only comes in as a BLACK stain. Not just any color.

HHJP can be so adorable! He's not concerned...of course it has a color, it's a stain. hehe

watch JB still try to get a question out about the stain

You now get in line at 4 PM the day prior, court will take names of 1st 60 people and next morning they show I.D. to get tix

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:37 AM

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Perry says defense did not disclose this to state after being told by Huntington. #CaseyAnthony

bobkealing
Did Baez screw up and not disclose Huntington's opinion that contradicts Haskell's key testimony? At issue now. #CaseyAnthony

LOL i cant listen to this all over again what a waste of a morning!

:lol: CJBP we are not going to open a door and drive elephants through the crack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95