2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't even examine all the bugs YET??? And he can give his expert opinion without evaluating all the evidence??

I do believe HHJP has just uncovered JB's attempt at trial by ambush about the stain in the Sunfire and he is NOT happy at all!!! I am really thankful JA is so passionate about delivering Justice for Caylee and has fought this guy all morning.

Right Judge....you shouldn’t allow it and SYOP interrupting JB

Agreed and think the judge is starting to see the light with regards to that right now.

I wonder where this is gonna go.... hmmm....

See folks SA JA KNOWS what's going on. He KNEW exactly where this witness was going and what he was going to trying to do. That's why he was fighting so hard.

I bow down to JA.

NOW HHJP knows what JB was trying to pull. FINALLY!!!!

Here comes smack down. Defense knew in 2008 but did not disclsoe.

Okay, so we had major tree loss last night and I have just gotten in and have been here for about the last 10 minutes and I don't know what it is, but I don't like this guy. I admit, I have no clue in the world who he is, having just got back. When experts testify, they are to testify to facts and should be sure in their answers. They should also have no interest in the case or the outcome and should just be interested in presenting facts, IMO. There is something about this guy that I am just unsure of. IT seems that he wants to testify to this or something. I don't know how to describe it, but I don't like the vibe.

JMO ,But.....I think some of the DT expert witnesses are trying to make a name for themselves,so they will be used in other cases .He wants to be a Dr. Haskell,IMO. That makes his testimony more suspect to me ,than whatever he may or may not be paid.

Witness ASSUMED he gave the report to Baez.

JBP - I don't want you to assume I need to know who

Witness - Baez

IMO- This witness is being evasive on purpose.

I trust HHJP's rulings completely, so whatever he decides I'm OK with. I can find no fault in him as a judge, he's amazing.

Didn't disclose report on his opinion of the stain! JB clambering now.

witness told JB that his opinion in 2008 no body in trunk - HHJP wants to know why he should allow that in testimony since there is no report

JB - asking if he asked him to leave things out - witness - NO

Oh, I believe Baez will be getting a HHJBP Lunch Special - The Ol' Smackdown Supreme.

Looks like JB is throwing his own witness under the bus!

Did Baez screw up and not disclose Huntington's opinion that contradicts Haskell's key testimony? At issue now. #CaseyAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:35 AM

Perry asks why should he allow his testimony in when defense withheld information which everyone was instructed NOT to do. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:35 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member