2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh,good . He gives props to the body farm.

Huntington is funny "People tend to frown upon using a live human being..."

hahaha

I honestly think these long winded witnesses are losing the jurors. Most people don't have long attention spans. They want to know about things in the quickest way possible or you lose them. I think JB thinks it's good for the DT team but I think it's gonna backfire on them. JMO

I wonder if they record the temperature inside a trunk of a car baking in the hot Florida sun and how it differs from the outside temperature.

A big shout out given to the Body Farm by the witness.

Jose just said "live cadavars" I can't watch anymore - i'm gonna go be sick.

Is anyone actually listening to this? If so, can you please poke me when we get to something relevant to THIS case? TIA

ok I'm dumb!

Pretty please can someone explain about the bombshell with this guy being called when Caylees remains were found? I dont get whats bombshell about this?

SerennaT‎ RT @sheenFeighteen: #josebaez #caseyanthony

"Now we know how far maggots can crawl. Apparently they can crawl from law school to the courtroom."

Twitter - 2 minutes ago

O/T as the trial goes on the tweets are becoming snarkier (if that is even a word)!!!

Really laugh out loud at some of the tweets!!

Please tell me Baez did not really say "live human cadavers"!!!

I think Casey is working on HER testimony.

No - maybe her attorneys put a word search together for her - you know, like those ones you can make up yourself online.

With words such as:
Chloroform
Neck Breaking
Household weapons
Shovel
Absolutely
Muffin
Aa-choo
Frushtrated
Chili
Mrs Tony Lazzaro

The DT reminds me of when I was in high school and had to do a report on a book. Some people read the cliff notes version and some read the whole book. DT seems to have read the cliff note version when preparing and seemed have missed some important details like that VT didnt even have the cell phone # in July of 2008. They have missed some major details looking for that ahhaaa moment by not investigating the whole picture.

It does seem that the DT knew the body was there. Coincidental call on Dec 11 to examine car doesn't add up. If the DT knew the body was there, the more time that elapsed until Caylee's body was found, the better for the defense. less evidence. If they knew, and left her there to let evidence disappear as long as possible, they are disgusting.

I don't think they knew. But if Casey told them, aren't they bound by attorney-client privilege? Perhaps that is a question for the attorneys here.

Did Jose just ask about live cadavers?

and was corrected - that cadavers are dead. oy

that was the day she was found.....prior to that nothing

That's what I meant. Prior to that day, Baez thought he had a goldmine with this young mother who had a missing child (that he knew wasn't missing, but he was making money off it anyway). That day, it became a murder case he actually had to defend because the "missing child" was found. And the fact that LKB started calling people tells me they knew what happened to Caylee was bad and had to immediately start lining up experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld