2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Junkyard cars used again, ha ha

Guess it is not the same make and model as KC's was

Why did this guy "suddenly" start doing a study on a body in trunk? Hmm

They knew what happened to Caylee I agree. Dom Casey was feet from where she was found. I still can't get over that they all lied about that and got away with it. I hope the state hits this point into the ballpark that they had no doubt it was Caylee.

Does he believe it was a pig in Casey's trunk?:waitasec:

How in the world would studying pigs be better than studing "live" cadavers???? Apples to apples...and all that jazz

Tell me this just didn't happen. JB asked Huntsman if he ever practiced on
live human cadavers!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS A CAR!
Getting them ICKY!
Quotes of the entimologist....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Car came from a junkyard? Really? didn't JB use that exact argument against Vass's study and testimony, that the cars they often used came from a junkyard?????

Okay I have missed the plot here? Dr. Huntington says he can pinpoint the time of death with his "methods" - but why are we questioning the time of death?

Didn't Baez say Caylee died on the 16th of July? That she drowned? Etc etc. - so what is this all about?

Can someone help me out here?

And now wise is it for Dr. Huntington to compare his experiments with Decomposition with the food we eat? Huh?

I love Huntington, he keeps things from getting too tech and tense w terms like "getting them icky" when referring to cars used for his study.

Is it true that this expert never even examined the pontiac and bugs? He is just giving an opinion on what he knows?

So JA just has to stand up and ask this and when he says NO - rest

JB: You don't use LIVE people for this do you? (Study bugs on cadavers)

Really? He really asked that? I had to turn off my volume because The bug guys voice is making me shaky.

I have a problem with the "pig" examples. KC didn't have a pig in the back of her trunk.

Does JB think he can over rule the judge. HHJP just said "just tell us what you did" JB said "tell us what you know" all this after JA objection to bolstering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem