2011.06.18 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a cup of coffee, please. Is Splenda available? :)

Yesterday was spectacular with JA's cross, re-cross, and if I remember correctly, re-re-cross. What a day!

Hang on, Caylee. Justice is heading your way.

caylee_anthony.jpg

This is who the entire world has fallen in love with

Good morning! It was a long day yesterday, but it sure perked up when JA took over. Got to get me some of that coffee. See you all in court.

Last night I noticed, I think on Dateline, that in this big closeup of her, they were bright green. Maybe she sometimes wears colored contacts? She wears glasses sometimes.

She did wear color contacts before she was an inmate. I was thinking she has on contacts for court, cause if you remember when she got arrested this last time she had on glasses.

Thanks for the coffee, much needed.

Everyone (maybe the newer ones) make sure you read Beach's post on page one. Could cost someone days in solitary confinement.

morning all, west coaster here, gawd its early! I hope JP is in a good mood this morning.

Good morning! Lots of coffee, perfect :)

Yesterday I got home from work in time to see JA in action, wowzers, what an awesome voice for Caylee! I am now firmly aboard the JA love train, and boy, it's crowded in here lol.

Will be listening and watching today while packing and doing some last minute stuff. Going to visit my mom for vacation, and trying to figure out how to tell her that I simply must have computer access at all times this week... think she'll understand? ;) Have a great weekend, everyone!

InSession In Session
Good Morning! Court starts at 8:30a ET this morning. Watch @HLNTV at 9a ET for full #CaseyAnthony trial coverage.

Anyone have the links for Saturday streaming?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Spectators taking seats. They seem wide awake and excited. Better since they couldn't camp out for tickets! #CaseyAnthony

I never log off. One thing I absolutely need is my 8 hours!

Morning Farm..if I am idle for awhile on WS, it automatically logs me off.
Is there a setting to change that?

I'd love to know which defense witness is coming in so I can read their depo/report and be up to date when it's discovered in court today which opinon/s they left out - thus violating the court order.

:seeya: Good Morning Everyone. My, what a scrumptious breakfast. Thank you!! I'll have a quiche and 6 cups of much needed coffee.

I had to leave yesterday and missed JA's cross. After reading several pages (up until 3 this am) from the trial thread, I watched the video. All I can say is WOW...he is brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

One day closer to justice for Caylee.

Hi Everyone,

Just saw this interesting article (on People.com?!), about some of the things happening off camera. Like Linda and Jose talking on break "like old friends". I guess they need levity? Are they old friends??

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502938,00.html

I had to give a depo and be a witness in court for an issue at work. On court day when I got off elevator our company attorney was chit-chatting and laughing with the person sueing attorney. I was ticked off. Later found out through someone else that attorney try to remain on speaking terms outside the court room. So I can believe that.

Code:
It seems many are here all night. Are we all sleep deprived?

I can't speak for everyone else but I know I am always logged on - my PC is always on. So it may appear I'm online 24/7 but I do sleep. :crazy:

It's almost 10.30 pm her in Aus ... I'm about to have a late tea of lamb shank and vegie soup and go to bed. (I would much prefer the pastry selection!)

Father's Day in the US? Ours is in September.

By the way - your court system is awesome. I can't believe it's streamed live on TV! We've never had the luxury other than a notable case being reported on the evening news! Politics dominates everything unfortunately :banghead:

Last night I noticed, I think on Dateline, that in this big closeup of her, they were bright green. Maybe she sometimes wears colored contacts? She wears glasses sometimes.

She did wear color contacts before she was an inmate. I was thinking she has on contacts for court, cause if you remember when she got arrested this last time she had on glasses.

Thanks for the coffee, much needed.

Everyone (maybe the newer ones) make sure you read Beach's post on page one. Could cost someone days in solitary confinement.

I think the glasses were just a prop. The one and only time I've seen them was when she was arrested and I think they were trying to make her look like some kind of librarian. <snort>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026