2011.06.18 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-Two)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning -

Since this is Saturday (and I forgot) Can someone tell me what channel does the viewing today? I know insession does the am and change over to other at 2pm during the week but on Saturdays is it only on 1 channel right?

Thanks in advance.

One day closer to Justice for Caylee!!

HLN if you can deal with all the commercials

Good Morning! Good gracious that is a lot of coffee! lol

Aimee, I think HLN airs the Saturday half-day sessions.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6705324&postcount=2"]Here is some heads-up reading for everyone.[/ame]

I wonder if we will have another witness that is only supposed to be on the stand for a half hour. I still think we will be here on Thanksgiving so someone needs to start getting the turkey ready

glad we only have half day today.....my kids want to come home for father's day and cook out.....my house is such a MESS!! I tried to get them to take their Dad out to eat....but NO....they want to come home and cook out!! Crazy kids!! LOL...don't they know I am BUSY!!

I have a quick question for all. Looking at the members user names on this board. It seems many are here all night. Are we all sleep deprived?

I have a quick question for all. Looking at the members user names on this board. It seems many are here all night. Are we all sleep deprived?

Hi Ricki: I think WS has a day shift and a night shift not sure maybe someone can clear that up. I know I have been here for both and there is always someone posting information. WS'ers are great like that. :great:

Good morning! It has been raining dogs and cats here this morning, along with ferocious thunder and lightning. I hope it clears up soon because my lawn needs to be mowed before it's as tall as the trees.

Thank you for all that coffee, I have no doubt we'll drink ALL of it.

Good morning, one and all. :seeya: Heading off to work around 9:30. I trust you all will capture any and all highlights and bloopers.

On day closer, little Caylee - hang in there!

No, I think lots of us just don't log off at all. Ever. (I'm one of them, my computer is always on and I'm always online somewhere - or seem to be).

I never log off. One thing I absolutely need is my 8 hours!

One thing I would like to say is I am so glad they finally used some sense and got the voucher to get into the courtroom straightened out. I think this was taking too much focus off of what was actually going on in the courtroom as a lot of news organizations were playing the fights over and over. It was beyond crazy. Thank you to whoever came up with the new plan.

Morning Kat, yes and no. Remember the 8:30am sidebar so HHJP can read them the riot act?

No, I think lots of us just don't log off at all. Ever. (I'm one of them, my computer is always on and I'm always online somewhere - or seem to be).

I usually do not log off. Last night I did for a while. The Putter had a virus I had to get rid of. I usually check in here around 6ish and come back after work and catch up sometimes until after midnight. Just am hooked I guess.

Morning Kat, yes and no. Remember the 8:30am sidebar so HHJP can read them the riot act?

Thanks. Guess I'll go feed the kittens then. The smallest one won't nurse, so we have to bottle feed her. I suppose that will eat up about 30 minutes. :)

Good morning! got a question for yall ..are ICA eyes Brown or Blue? I know early on when she was arrested she had very Blue eyes but now they appear Brown???

Last night I noticed, I think on Dateline, that in this big closeup of her, they were bright green. Maybe she sometimes wears colored contacts? She wears glasses sometimes.

Casey_Anthony_Mugshot.jpeg

I'm not sure.. but it looks like a .. ok keeping my mouth shut here.

Seriously, I thought Dr. Huntington was only going to be on the stand for 30 mins??? That was a long day yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23