2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but bless this old man's heart. He's being used by the DT, shame on them for putting him through this! He appears way out of his league, IMO.

JA says, when he opened the skull you broke it, right? Dr says he didn't know that he broke it. :(

WOW! He don't think he broke the skull and yet, if that is true, he didn't make note of the huge crack? WOW!

Did that woman beside ICA lean over and tell her to start acting upset? Looks like it to me

But the problem is that this witness said it had to have been affixed to her face after she was skeletonized, which does not make sense at all.. are they going to say that RK didn't think he would get the reward money unless the skull was intact but it didn't matter that the rest of the bones were scattered?

Then how was Caylees hair stuck to the tape and mandible?

Interview videos...Dr. Spitz
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=Dr.+Werner+Spitz&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=#q=Dr.+Werner+Spitz&hl=en&prmd=ivnsuo&source=lnms&tbm=vid&ei=iMn8Tei6C4Kx0AHx_6mHAw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&ved=0CBUQ_AUoAg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=efad5ff55bd5b4f4&biw=1019&bih=617"]Dr. Werner Spitz - Google Search[/ame]

isn't that why Dr. G. didnt open so she wouldn't break it?

ETA - one of the reasons why she didn't open it

I believe he probably does not remember any of the most recent interviews. That's why I'm sad watching this.

Oh my. So the dust was tested, but not by WS. He doesn't remember much does he.

I doubt ALL of the jurors are enjoying this. This may leave some with a bad taste for the prosecution. He needs to be gentle.

When dealing with seniors, one has to walk a fine line. It is in a region that has very strong roots in the value of utmost respect for your elders, even when they are flying off the tracks like a bullet train on Lincoln Logs.

are you nervous or sad right now kc.... your acting is confusing

He doesn't remember WHAT HE DID TO THE SKULL?

:thud:

he also doesn't remember all of his media interviews

he also doesn't remember case background

he also... didn't wear gloves

oh.. and he did not test this "dust"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors