2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness has impeached himself so much that I don't believe another word out of his mouth now. And who knows what he "remembers".

And anything he didn't take responsibility for he passes off as not understanding legalese or not being involved in lab work.

:doh:

This is painful to watch.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :floorlaugh: "I am not a chemist" HAHAHAHA:floorlaugh:

It is amazing to me how much Jeff Aston knows about forensics. About the theories of these experts.

So, this guy flew in and split Caylee skull. That's it. That is all he did. He did no tests. Okay. Sure.

He also said that he didn't send the "sediment" for tests because he does not have a lab. (???)

I am so stealing the word "kerfuffle" from Dr. Spitz!! I love it!!

I believe him that Caylee was on her left side as she decomposed, the hair matt was on the left side of her head too. This does not prove she was not murdered or moved by someone. The jury knows the animals moved her and the water flooding. Wonder why we are still going round and round..?

Dr. G is getting too defensive-not sure I'd like or believe that behavior if I were on the jury ^i^ In my experience, those of us who know what we are doing, don't need to get defensive..state the facts and let it go. ^i^

My husband pleads with me to put my skull back together almost once a week. I have to say that this is not to easy to do when the explosion was extreme.

NO reaction to this skull testimony from ICA! I'm not surprised, but still wow.....

Really? I have no one on mine. I enjoy all aspects of this forum. I appreciate everyone's comments - but I know very little about law and court procedure, so it is a real education for me. I didn't even know of an "ignore" list until recently.

You are a much better person than I. I don't suffer fools.

If you ask me, HE is the one who does "shoddy" work.

I agree. He may have been 'the' coroner at one time, but lacks using the advanced scientific tools available today. He couldn't even remember who he talked to at the A's home. And he's saying Dr. G did shoddy work?

It just doesn't matter to me.

If the skull decomposed on its left side, it proves that Casey is innocent.

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member