2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW...now Dr. Spitz is going to support the prosecution theory that Caylee was in the trunk on her left side.

This is really sad that the defense would put this old man through this questioning. He's a has been. Let Dr. Spitz retire with a bit of dignity.

Defense is apprehsible.

I wish prosecution would just say "no questions", but I guess they have a job to do.

I didn't think anyone could have a bigger ego than Casey but Dr. S has proven me wrong.

word of the day: kerfuffle

Definition of KERFUFFLE
chiefly British
: disturbance, fuss
Examples of KERFUFFLE

1. <predictably, the royal scandal caused quite a kerfuffle on Fleet Street>

Origin of KERFUFFLE
alteration of carfuffle, from Scots car- (probably from Scottish Gaelic cearr wrong, awkward) + fuffle to become disheveled
First Known Use: 1946
I cracked laughing at that remark. My grammy used it all the time. Bless Her Soul.

WOW, I have no words at how well prepared Jeff A is!!!! Awe Inspiring....

Was he ever a medical examiner?? Did he allow random people to be present and assist him during autopsies?

Camera focusing on CA as Dr. Spitz goes into stomach-turning description. So inappropriate on the part of the camera operator, if you ask me.

I can't believe no one else seems to like this witness. Yes, I think he's old and should probably retire. But I also think he is a wealth of knowledge. And I think Dr. G. should have opened the skull. I don't understand why she wouldn't. That doesn't change the case at all, it's just a fact.

So, this guy flew in and split Caylee skull. That's it. That is all he did. He did no tests. Okay. Sure.

He says, he's not a laboratory, he's not a chemist. He didn't have anyone to send it to. Whaaaa?

They couldn't have paid to send this off to a lab for testing? or they couldn't find a lab to test it for free?

This is another witness that should not be there.
This is another very intelligent man. The bug guy was way to young and inexperienced
this man is is too experienced and to old to be of value. What are they thinking?

Making minced meat out of very intelligent men.

You can twist the truth but eventually the honest man wins! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member