2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been asked and answered ... just coming in.

How old is W. Spitz?

I don't know....... by the third time he said the hair fell off the skull or most the hair has fallen and he kept saying it over and over and I'm pretty sad and about to cry... I guess I can't listen to this testimony.

Wow so CA is listening to this testimony?

It really irritates me how ICA turns her head every time an autopsy picture is shown. I don't think she's doing it because it truly bothers her, I think she's doing it because it looks good to the jury. She makes me ill.

Compare Dr. G's cross examination performance to that of Dr. S. Light years...

I can't let it go that he stated, under oath that he MET Caylee and that she was a healthy happy child.

Surely ICA must realize (whoops, no) that reacting exactly the same way every time to various cues is not going to convince the jury she is not a sociopath. She is obviously acting. Sociopaths are very observant and mimic emotional response from others as they are unable to genuinely feel them. She reacts when others do, or in this case, when Caylee's skull is mentioned (forgets sometimes) or shown -- or when others laughed at the pig-in-a-blanket comment yesterday.

:cow:

Much discussion now about Caylee's hair and which way it was falling. Dr S says she has long hair and the hair is sort of glued or sticky to the bone. That hair which matted itself to the skull when the head was placed in that location.

JA says but you would agree that this photo shows that the hair mass has fallen backward not to the side, wouldn't you agree? Dr S removes a handkerchief to demonstrate hair on the skull.

Dr will not answer about where the hair is cause he knows he is about to get his theory shot down. It is in the flipping pix Dr.

[/B]

:tyou: Woe.be.gone :)

Surprise. Surprise.

(Puppet Master) :yes: I have always said that Cindy has ENJOYED every bit of this: EVERY SINGLE BIT. Okay, except for when folks saw through the facade.

Just like Casey.

Poke your eyes Cindy! We will see if Cindy begs for her daughters life.

Leonard P has this family peged to a tee!!!! he knows what they do for a camera.

he knows the drama and how they act.... and i believe him!

Any credibility he had during direct is being diminished. He is trying to explain away to much and can't recall very much when he doesn't want to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3