2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes totally logical sense. When I worked at the ME's office here in Orlando (Dr. G's office) we did an average of (5) autopsies per day. So let's say if he worked 5 days a week that would be 25 autopsies performed per week which averages out to 1300 per year. Keep in mind the ME's office doesn't close for the weekend, they are available 24/7.......so performing a 1000 autopsies in one year is totally logical.

As a Paramedic here in Florida I have taken care of thousands of patients in 27 years........

Just curious...Were all those autopsies performed by ONE person?

This doesn't seem funny to me one bit. The jury will hear JA's questioning of Dr. Spitz as harrassment imo. The doctor's point is that he didn't think the autopsy was thorough.

Dr. Spitz is a witness for hire. He is used to this...he revels in it....the jury is not going to be "wowed" by him.

This doesn't seem funny to me one bit. The jury will hear JA's questioning of Dr. Spitz as harrassment imo. The doctor's point is that he didn't think the autopsy was thorough.

I don't think it's funny either. I think it's sad for Dr. S. He is not helping and the jury can see that better than I.

Oh, this is so hard for Casey! (boo hoo) She seems upset. She cannot look at the witness. she is hanging her head, while CINDY LAUGHS in the gallery.

LMAO! " if this is the hair...if this is the hair...(fumble)...if this is the hair..."

Even I'm starting to feel sorry for the witness now.

It really irritates me how ICA turns her head every time an autopsy picture is shown. I don't think she's doing it because it truly bothers her, I think she's doing it because it looks good to the jury. She makes me ill.
I agree. She had no problem looking her child in the face after she killed her. Those pics don't phase her.

This is really sad that the defense would put this old man through this questioning. He's a has been. Let Dr. Spitz retire with a bit of dignity.

Defense is apprehsible.

I wish prosecution would just say "no questions", but I guess they have a job to do.

People who time and time again get on the stand and intentionally try to thwart justice, deserve to retire with dignity?

I'm not feeling sorry for this guy. I've seen his act too many times.

This guy is being dystroyed.
Not because he's old & past his prime though. He's plenty sharp.
But he's full of crap & trying to please his employers. He's lying and it's OBVIOUS.

The good doctor talking about the hair mass falling to the side

Right, as if it matters to you

Attachments

• hair mass has fallen to the side.png
    hair mass has fallen to the side.png
    312.9 KB · Views: 42
Dr is not making any sense about the hair that speaks for itself.

...and like my dad, Dr. Spitz has a "real" handkerchief in his pocket...

It certainly could go either way. It just takes one juror to be looking at this cross-examination in this way to hang the whole jury.

Thanks for posting your insight! It's not the way I'm looking at it and yet it's interesting to see what someone else might be seeing right now. :blowkiss:

Casey really gets freaked out by skulls, appears to the point of phobia. I wonder why. Perhaps I should send her some skull stickers. This case has made me mean! lol

It just doesn't matter to me.

If the skull decomposed on its left side, it proves that Casey is innocent.

How?

The defense wants to make the point that for most of the time before her body was found, Caylee was in a different position than the one she was found in, proving (they think) that Kronk or someone placed her where she was found long after she decomposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3