2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

JA to Dr. Spitz - you like high profile cases?

involved in Phil Spector case, OJ case....yes
menedez brothers? no

when opened skull you broke it didn't you? I broke it I didn't know I broke it...I don't know that I did that I saw break...

Spitz did not do any chemical tests...scraped some if it and gave it to....kept it for possible testing by police lab...
don't remember who did it...don't remember it is brain dust or debris do you? that is settlement of a decomposing brain and surrounding soft tissues by decomp...believe me this skull of Caylee is not the first decomp skeletal remains opened and found this kind of residue ....routine finding and mentioned in his book....without examining can't know if brain dust or just dirt...not just dirt...residue by decomp brain by gravity...

get information about area where skull was found...Spitz went there - given info this are a is under water occassionally....yes understand that...underwater...residue of brain dust...not just sediment...yes it is decomp brain falling...it couldn't be dirty water enter skull ...this sediment is so common in skeletal remains subjected to extensive decomp of brain and soft tissues...almost as definitive a finding as to say this is lower jaw...dont need to research it ...it speaks for itself...don[t need to bother to have sediment examined by geologist, chemist, know better than anyone else you know that is brain dust...if someone wants to analyse it they can....that is Spitz opinion

wash the skull to get trace elements from skull...aware that ME took saline put it thru the hole where he put finger/pen - swished and removed whatever came out...no posible way the settlement of water....reason sediment is on that side is cuz weight to it ....not first autopsy..object sustained cm's

requested by prosecutor of Riverside Calif...skeleton buried in mountains of Riversice opened skull - same residue sediment in the bottom noted sleeping drug in the sediment...that is why finding here....determine skull must have been on left side...otherwise he would not be here...this brown sediment did not respond to swishing it is sticky ...sticks to bone....it will be there....in other case sent the sediment for chemical analysis....there was someone to give it to from prosecutors office. an advantage having 2 people doing autopsy....if he was there with Dr. G he would havedemanded .....open...instead of inject fluid into closed box could have avoided Kerfufle...he doesn't have a lab to analyse....put your skull back together & approach witness?

your theory this skull decomposed on left side of the face...@ time of decomp brain is still relatively intact....skin on face and hair on skull,....decomp hair is sluffing off the skull....force of gravity hair would naturally fall this way...no hair would move but directly fall not sure....hair is kind of clumped together ....much of tissue is received creamy salty stuff keeps hair together...when disappeared the hair will stay on the scalp...many people come and move it the hair would move to...
skull in this position, skin and brain completely decomp...hair still in place? it would have fallen....difficult to hear)

mass of hair top of skull ...hai would go down no t up..mass would fall this way...some would fall that ...mass of hair would be on the side? some could be on right side...some would fall off the back...some spread on skull when picked up (kc turns away) sticky material....#219

This is really sad that the defense would put this old man through this questioning. He's a has been. Let Dr. Spitz retire with a bit of dignity.

Defense is apprehsible.

I wish prosecution would just say "no questions", but I guess they have a job to do.

I doubt they twisted his arm.

ok so he just supported the SA theory - does he know that?

This doesn't seem funny to me one bit. The jury will hear JA's questioning of Dr. Spitz as harrassment imo. The doctor's point is that he didn't think the autopsy was thorough.

ICA is so ridiculous. All she has to do is avert her eyes. She doesn't need to put on a show.

so, defense teams all over the US are saying-- okay, who other than Spitz should we get? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand