2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness is discredited. This Dr. thinks that his word is creed. He has been totally impeached IMO. Claiming that the State staged a piece of evidence goes to the lowest.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
A few juror's shook their heads "NO"
1 minute ago
Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
OMG Spitz just said that someone w/ME's office took some hairs & placed them over the skull

Bolded mine, and it is very telling jurors are publicly rejecting Dr. S testimony.

What is wrong with this picture and how does this type of machination serve our court system ? It is beyond comprehension.

I so agree. If I was on that jury, I would be asking the judge to excuse this witness. Enough is enough. Geeeeeeez

Dr. S= " well some of the hair she needed to snip and some she didn't"

" These pieces of hair were put there ."

The medical examiners put it there? asked JA

" Wouldn't be the first time."

NO FURTHER QUESTIONS. lol

Omg! Is he now accusing Dr. G of evidence tampering in previous cases???

Poor KC has been set up. By her parents, her brother, the police, Mr. Kronk, Vasco, Dr. Garvaglia and her staff. Have I forgotten anyone?

:tyou: Mohabi :cool2:

Don't forget those ignorant bloggers! :no:

The DT had plenty of warning WS was going to be a loose cannon. They should have nixed this.

I'm starting to believe the defense is doing a better job of proving Casey's guilt than the state did. :waitasec:

Wait, I thought this witness said he didn't do any chemical tests???

DeathProofDiva‎ #CaseyAnthony

"Please just excuse Dr Spitz. No one is going to get a straight answer (from) this guy. Let's move on!"

Twitter - 1 minute ago

Dr. Spitz describing root of the word manipulate, and then saying the presence of the skull on the brown paper means it's been manipulated. I don't think that equals a set up.

This is gross, but the A's are all about appearances, right? So someone "fixed" her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18