2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was manipulated"

This from the man who cracked the skull, and examined it without wearing gloves. :rolleyes:

Now, I'm just mad. Dr. S doesn't remember giving an interview last week, he doesn't remember what he read in Dr. G's report, but now (with Mason telling him and asking him to confirm) he remembers that the skull residue was sent for testing, he remember the doctor who tested it, he remembers the results of the testing. This is a farce!

Regardless of how many in ME handled skull in FL, I bet everyone of them were wearing gloves, unlike WS

with all due respect, I do not believe so. his testimony reads as much like illuminatus! as the defense's OS did.

:great::rocker::woohoo:

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Oh on all that is holy. Thank you.

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony Spitz is treading on thin ice by attacking the medical examiner (or possibly someone else in CSI) for evidence tampering.

Dr Spitz alleges ME rearranged the hair on the skull for the picture..

redirect- cm

any other reasons to open skull? first of all just for to mention...medical legal investigation of death ....don't know page...occassionally there are fractures that will not fractrure on exterior of skull .....put skull back together...this kind of force applied ...when open skull you can find fracture on inside but not outside of skull...in some deaths there hemmorage on base skull,area middle ears...behind lower jaw..contain a coloring in the bone diffiuclt to remove from blood accumulated there...what other tyes of death cause hemorrage....affixiation...smothering....occurs - smother someone blood pressure goes up blood vessels break....cause hemmorage and discoloration - doesn't happen everytime but when blood decomps it leaves a residue...

asked if sent brain dust forchemical analysis...didn't do that no facility to do that...read all reports by Dr. g...learn from autopsy sent to Gainsville toxicologist...object overrule

read results of toxicology - dr goldberger find poison ...object- overrule....chloroform - no..not....

asked about ducttape...do you know how many people handled skull before photo in ME office - don't know....skull manipulated ...manos means hand...handled ...on brown paper - skull put there by hands....hair rearranged....hair looks somewhat different...position placement of hair from the scene...no other way...somebody had to do it..

witness excused

Dr. Spitz has a huge ego. He has done nothing to convince me of anything.

Witness excused,

I haven't stopped laughing

No anger management needed, this theory was hilarious!

I swear ICA is not hiding from the pics but she is hiding her laughter!! JMO

I cannot determine if she is hiding her laughter, or if ICA knows this cross-examination is going badly for the defense, and she knows she is going down. OTOH, ICA could be living in her own world, and believes she will be acquitted a and cannot be bothered with the nonsense of this trial. JMO

I would have loved to hear JA say in My Cousin Vinny style, "I ain't got no more use for dis guy..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18