2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear lord! I just woke up! No CLUE what is going on. Why would Casey be punished? Maybe he means Jose really.

Oh Bill Schaeffer - I need you to do some 'splainin

Running through my head right now are the many, many number of times that I remember HHJP stating and restating that the state's and defense's experts will be limited to testifying to only what was in their reports.

It was said so many times, that to disregard this admonition really is contempt, imo.

I don't think this witness is going to hold up well under cross examination anyway!

JB's witness trying to testify to his opinion not in his report!! And JB knew this opinion and did not disclose to state. In a nutshell...

And JA caught it!!! He rocks. jmo

Ah the attorneys have resolved the matter and it revolved around Dr. Spence somehow. (JA said he spoke with Dr. Spence and there wouldn't be a problem). Jury is coming in early today.

Was the name of the person Dr Spence? Or Dr Spitz? This is in regards to the sequestration rule violation. Dr Spitz has been giving all those TV interviews. Or maybe he discussed his upcoming testimony over lunch with someone? He's been in town for a few days.

Spitz is supposed to testify today.

I really appreciate that the judge takes such great pains to not punish an attorney's client for the mistakes and/or misbehavior of the attorney. He seems to make an absolute effort to uphold the ideals of a fair trial, to both sides. Very impressive for a judge on such a huge case in a very public forum. No trace of undue vanity nor pandering to the cameras.

Yes he does and it must be so hard for him. JB picked the wrong Judge to mess with.

I'm pissed seriously. The rolling of the eyes, "I couldn't disagree more."? Who the h-ll does he think he was talking to? Ugh, JB, and here I was thinking you couldn't sink any lower in my eyes..

What set Perry off? I signed on and Whammo Baez was getting a 'lickin.

Baez was trying to get the witness to testify to something that the witness had not included in his report. The judge has already reprimanded JB several times about doing this. HHJP is now pissed. Really pissed. Mentioned contempt of court.

Me thinks that Dr. R. was going to set up some testimony from Spitz. Well....that's not going to happen now is it.

I'd best Spitz is going to be hampered as well.

I hope the SAO is drafting the curative statement for the jury NOW. They need to hear it and as HHJP said take it into consideration as to the believability of the DT.

I can't stand this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! He always includes JA in JB's punishments:banghead:
What did JA do wrong? NOTHING!

The judge has to do that so when Baez appeals for unfair treatment, the transcript will save the trial. It is smart for the judge to do that.

Two experts in a row, two experts and the defense team all lied to the court - violated the court order and Baez is probably going to be held in contempt

And the Zinger!!

W Spitz is on next - now will all his opinion be in his report???

Holy crap - I knew Baez was going to do this but I still can't believe it.

Ms. Anthony who???

I wonder of the sequestration is about Dr. Spitz doing media interviews.... I thought that was improper and not allowed.

Oh dear lord! I just woke up! No CLUE what is going on. Why would Casey be punished? Maybe he means Jose really.

Oh Bill Schaeffer - I need you to do some 'splainin

He means why should the defendant suffer because her attorney is incompetent.
Sorry mods.

Was the name of the person Dr Spence? Or Dr Spitz? This is in regards to the sequestration rule violation. Dr Spitz has been giving all those TV interviews. Or maybe he discussed his upcoming testimony over lunch with someone? He's been in town for a few days.

Spitz is supposed to testify today.

Next witness is Dr. Spitz

JB just got bitten by the Tiger in his Circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState