2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the defense trying to say the duct tape was just used to 'close' the laundry bag.?

And Spitz just said it was used to hold the lower jaw closed.

Then he was asked about DNA being found on the duct tape---and he says it would have been there if it had been on the face. BUT THEN he says it was on the face, but only after Decomposition,.

Ashton is frantically scribbling notes and fidgeting. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 8:55 AM

DNA on the tape would have been expected? Even the adhesive had gone from the duct tape.

There has already been testimony that dna would not be expected after this amount of time submerged in water. Up to the jury to decide who to believe. I think they won't believe this testimony.
They have seen the pictures.
jmo

Why would THREE pieces of duct tape be needed to keep a little bitty mandible attached after decomp?

ONE would be more than sufficient - it couldn't have weighed more than a couple of onces.

FAIL

If you put ductape on a body and it skeletonizes, decomposes, would the skin dna on the ducttape not decompose just as her flesh and blood decomposed? Would it not be possible that, SINCE her entire flesh heart, lungs, brain, DECOMPOSED into DUST as DR.WS suggests, could the DNA on the ducttape NOT decompose and turn to dust?!?!

WHO puts duct tape on a body AFTER its decomposing???
To keep the mouth closed??! If the duct tape got there AFTER decomposition, then things are worse then I HAD EVER IMAGINED!

what about decomposition during this time, c'mon six months, and the bags broke down, and water got in, WS sounds real good, but when JA gets up there, he will bring the real facts out. IMO.

Well,soap is made with lard and ash (lye)

Dr. Spitz says he put duct tape on his arm, then pulled it off and there was hair and other material. Hope we ask him if he left it there for six months, often submerged in water and preferably while the skin beneath would be decomposing. That would be a comparable experiment.

slimy, smelly, like wet soap, fat decomposing.............................BARF!
thanks for a side bar..............

Adopocear is like SOAP.

Wow that is not what the maggot guy had to say about it?

This business about the duct tape is mute to me - if there was no dna traces due to the conditions I don't find there would have been any skin left on the duct tape.

As the Rocky Horror particpants say - Same room, different lights, cheap movie. Once again cross should be very interesting.

I agree. Does he not know the conditions the duct tape were subjected to> Hurricanes, sweltering heat, etc... I am dumbfounded by how this testimony is helping in any way....

I am amused that he says he is absolutely convinced that perhaps the tape was placed to hold the jaw in place. he doesnt sound certain.

well sir I am ABSOLUTLY convinced that it CERTAINLY was placed to KEEP BREATH FROM OCCURING.

Reminds me of GA's "probably pretty positive."

23.jpg

I wonder where they are going? not one tear yet out of ICA. they will get her a kleenex soon to poke her eye with

I swear all along I've been saying there is Vicks vapo rub somewhere. Stings the eyes pretty good. :floorlaugh:

oooooh sidebar....I am guessing that was not in the report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member