2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New bikini wax technique.
OUCH!!!!!

ACk, thanks, that perfect.

I got a bikini wax the other day. I didn't lose much skin, mostly just hair.

So MOST of what would stick to duct tape would be HAIR, and the HAIR MAT was STILL stuck to the duct tape.. Any small hairs or skin that was stuck to the duct tape, decomposed and washed away with a tropical storm.

twitter

Evrbdy's praising Spitz's testimony, Ashton will debunk it ALL as mute, why?Ovr 5 mths of weather/hurricain conditions

duct tape and water + months in a swamp = ?

1. are you a cheminst ?

2. are you a chemist ?

3. are you a chemist ?

4. a non slippery eel like object

And if "someone" had put it on the skelton to hold the mandible in place, why would it be LOOSE?
That is a VERY good question!!! Water may have removed both tape and dna, perhaps? Meaning it was put prior to decomp, not after.....

I haven't been able to be here on the Trial or Sidebar threads the past 2 days. Nobody told me there was going to be a party!

Did the invitation specify it as BASHFEST, June 2011?

I had 92 alerts in my email inbox. NINETY-TWO.

The party is officially over now. Lights out. All the trash has been taken out to the dump. You'll notice a few of those who were partying particularly hard will not be around for a couple of days.

It is obvious we have allowed a LOT of leeway in these threads - extraneous posts, chit chat, etc... and moderated with a very light hand. There were at least 4 mod requests and reminders posted by different mods in yesterday's threads. Completely ignored. Consider the emergency brake thrown.

This is the deal: Any ridiculous, insulting, childish, petty bashing and/or name calling posted today will result in a 3 day Time Out. So, if you choose to post it today, you will not be participating on Monday and Tuesday.

I'll go ahead and anticipate the "Can you clarify what is considered bashing?" Here is a good rule of measure: Before posting it ask yourself, "Is this something I heard or would have said myself while in Jr. High School?" If you even think the answer could be "yes", you can be sure it does not belong on any thread in this forum.

I just got here and read this first. Thought I'd bump it up so that if you have done any name calling or name variations recently, you can edit them before I start reading the thread. :kimsterwink:

Let no one say they weren't warned! :nono:

If you were triple bagging a body would you be the slightest bit concerned about making sure the jaw bone stayed in place? Nawww, me either.

Yes, and since his opinion is that the duct tape was placed on her skull, he's basically thrown out Baez's idea that the duct tape might have been placed loosely on her face and his other idea that it's obvious that the duct tape was never near her face.

GREAT point.

I have to say that I have disagreed with Dr. G all along. I think it is quite possible that the duct tape was put over Caylee´s face after death. Sorry to say it, but to keep body fluids from spilling.

I just can't imagine Casey getting that close to a decomposing corpse. Three layers of duct tape would require a bit of time pulling it off then putting it on her face and hair. The smell would have been atrocious. I don't think the duct tape would have adhered to decomp spillage either.

IMO

Sooooo Kronk knew exactly the rare type of duct tape that the Anthonys had in their home and placed it on the skull?.... or he just coincidentally happened to own the same type of rare duct tape?GMAB

Ooooo Good one Harmony :yes: I guess George lent the person he gave Caylee's body to the roll of duct tape? (sarcasm, of course)

:tyou: for your post!

:twocents:

Cannot say manner of death

Okay, does not say anything Dr. G didn't

I was VERY relieved he said that, that's fair enough IMO if he just cant decide. I quite like him and I didnt want to think he was going to stretch truth to save the heinie of a baby killer. I think on cross JA will have the good dr eating out of his hand....another weight on the state's side... thanks BAEZ&CO for helping out the state at every turn.

Plus don't forget all the testimonies he gives.

This man clearly lives in a different space time continuum than we do.

It'd amazing he can do ALL that PLUS travel, teach, eat, sleep, brush his teeth...

I did the math immediately too. Impossible. I thought maybe he said 16,000 at first. He's full of it.

And on another note, apparently he does not take any other circumstantial evidence into account when determining manner of death such as, oh, a baby being inside a garbage bag at a dump site. Wow, he ruled out suicide so really, he can't make a determination between natural causes, accident, or murder?

I think his explanation for the Duck Tape being applied is ridiculous! Like ICA was worried her jaw would fall off? ICA's motto was "outta site, outta mind" and that's what she did

That is only to try and boster the DT's theory of RK moving the body...guess they are trying to say RK put the duct tape on the skull to keep it together for the BIG REVEAL.

Stupid

Do most of you feel that Casey knows her time is up, and she is going to her new home forever, or do you think in her mind, she believes that she still might walk, just interested to see what you think, she is hard to read, except for the fact that she is not happy being in court.
I'm not sure. Part of me thinks she thinks that if she pouts enough, cries at the right times and gets on the stand to lie like her life depended on it, she'll walk. Howdy neighbor!!

Oh Good Lord . . . JC on HLN saying it's a big deal that her skull decomposed when she was on her left side, but her skull was found upright.

We aren't idiots. All that means is that she was on her left side in the trunk and/or that when she was thrown out like trash, she landed on her left. But after the animals and flooding got to her, she ended up face up.

Dr. G did a "cranium wash" instead of cutting open the skull. She did it to get a sample of whatever was inside still. The very act of holding the skull upside down, or to one side, to apply this wash could very well have caused the remaining "dust" to flow to that side and dry. Simple.

My thoughts so far:

Dr. Spitz, although highly decorated and esteemed, is cleary a "paid" witness. I think that he has lost the jury mainly because they have been oversaturated with forensics for the past 3 days. It's like white noise to them by now. (saw twitters from Kathy Belich...she said that they were restless, stretching and yawning).

Add in the accent and his frequent requests to repeat a question (God love him, he is 85) and it's going no where. I'm sure that the graphics of the autopsy are helping him out more as far as the jury goes...they can just look.

I think that he does not give true facts -- duct tape added after decomposition, skull was on it's side, there would be DNA on the tape....

Why would Dr. G have to open up the skull if nothing was inside of it, it was detached and she could actually view the entire inside of the skull (via her eye sockets, mouth, ear openings?

I also thought that there were no "organs" left due to decomposition? What "brain" is Dr. Spitz saying that he looked at if Caylee was completely skeletonized?

I think that this "local", i.e. Florida jury will be more inclined to believe the "hometown girl", who is just as acclaimed as Dr. Spitz.

I'm just doing a quickie check in... did anyone notice that Dr. Spitz said that adiposere developes in WARM ENVIRONMENT? Yesterday, Dr. H said it needs "cool" weather to develope... just sayin.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez