2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA pointing out Spitz lying about how many interviews he's done!

I wish JA would ask him if, since he insists that the skull/head always has to be opened, if he would open one in which the skull had been crushed.

You open something to be able to see inside. You can already see inside this skull ~ So opening it would be as logical as reopening a skull that has already been crushed. In both cases, you can already see inside and the opening is not required!

Lol, good luck finding a house in FL with a basement!

Over in Windermere/Isleworth (affluent area of Orlando) there are several homes with basements. As a matter of fact there are new homes being currently built with completed basements. My husband and I own a billiard company here in Orlando and have delivered several pool tables to homes in those areas with basements. So basements are becoming more common in Florida.........

Well, I think if this witness agreed to be a witness then he can take what JA is giving him!!!!!!!!!

JA is so adorable. He gets Dr. S to admit he didn't investigate the surrounding particulars of the case well, and then later he contradicts himself by saying that a high-profile and national case needs to be investigated more thoroughly than usual (in reference to his "opening the skull" defense).

JA pointing out that Dr. Spitz has given more interviews.

Dr. Spitz's pausing to answer makes it appear to me like he genuinely doesn't remember. Either way, doesn't look good for him.

Dr. Spitz doesn't appear to be very honest. And if he can't remember giving interviews, how can he remember his autopsy findings? :waitasec:

As a juror, that's what I'd be wondering.

So...lying on the witness stand, Dr. S? It wasn't just ONE interview, was it?

Oh man.

THis is not good coupled with the fact that he had no facts about this case other than what JB and CM told him.

NOT convincing, to say "yes I think so" when asked about an interview done THIS week

He does not remember what he said because he fell asleep when meaning to watch it.

Oh so it's the bad media's fault he did an interview because they contacted him? Doesn't he know how to say....no?

Dr spitz believes that since this case is so high profile, the skull should have been opened. No real scientific reason to open it but the fact that it is high profile means it should be done differently.

Which really didn't make any sense to me at all. Does nature work differently when the victim is featured on TV? Does the decomposing process work differently?

Oh my. Can he not remember or is he lying? Either way not good for poor miss Casey.

OMG, witness doesn't even remember what he talked about with the reporter he spoke with this week

JA says you gave an interview to Pipitone. and you also gave an interview this week to a female reporter, a local person in detroit, didn't you? Dr says yes. JA says you don't recall discussing in detail your theories about this case? Dr says yes, he did talk to her but doesn't remember what he talked to her about but he fell asleep and didn't watch the interview. (I am NOT kidding, he said this!)

Maybe he wouldn't but I believe Dr. G. knew.

I'm not even sure, it's important to the case, either! She was murdered, what position the skull was in, I don't think it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333